• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Early CNY Greetings ! Huat AH ! :P

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
b29a110f4226b16b_m.jpg

Prices of Roasted Pig Heads Set to Soar

Concern readers of the State Times have called our reporters this morning in response to the mysterious hike in the prices of Roasted pork heads.

According to Madam Boh Dao Nao, that she taken aback by the huge spike in price of pork head this morning.

Said Madam Boh "Not Right loh. Everthing rise, this rise that rise and now Pork head also rise. Why ar ? Chinese New Year haben come already like that !"

On investigation our reporters have determined that scores of Singaporeans all over the island have been out early this morning to snap up all the pork head they can find. Most of them refused to be interviewed citing similar reasons that they are in a hurry to rush to the temples for prayers.

A visit to some temples in Singapores found that many of the temples altar are stack high with Pork heads offerings.

According to Pork Store Holder, Mr Tee Tao Bah, " I tell you, young man, the god of hades came this year early before the god of fortune to bring retribution to the bad people. Yi Zhian Fa Cai was at the temple ! Don't forget to keng out the 4D numbers and siam the Ang Dee !"

What an utter load of rubbish and incomphensible gib.

It is still a mystery and there are yet no explainations why devotees are reacting in this manner.

Do you know ?

Feel free to contact us at www.stompids.com.sg if you have any worthy leads.

You stand a chance to win up to 100 dollars worth of mock char siew and a new Papia Handphone 666 to take ugly pictures of Singaporeans, yourself and your family.

Dan

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many stupid Singkies, owe money !

All the pig heads taken up and reserved for loan sharks !

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
A visit to some temples in Singapores found that many of the temples altar are stack high with Pork heads offerings.

Pai si mi sin? what a waste of money to buy a pig head to offer to just an idol.

got use meh?

idol: WTF is this ugly thing? Get it away from me!

LOL..

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pai si mi sin? what a waste of money to buy a pig head to offer to just an idol.

got use meh?
[COLOR="_______"]
hee hee got use !

So that they buy all up first so loan sharks cannot buy them to intimidate loan defaulters .[/COLOR]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ayy yen tau eh.... This one is 100% overcooked.

I order 10-15% burnt one...

b29a110f4226b16b_m.jpg

Nah..not only do i want a head about 10 to 15% roasted, I want one with half head of pig hair still on iti leh!

Anyway, ever heard of a roasted pig head with a pair of specs?:biggrin:

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Guan :P

Yeah agree man. Too Roasted ar will cause Cancer la.

10 - 15 percent just nice. Medium Rare is the way to go.

Dan

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
b29a110f4226b16b_m.jpg

Prices of Roasted Pig Heads Set to Soar

Concern readers of the State Times have called our reporters this morning in response to the mysterious hike in the prices of Roasted pork heads.

According to Madam Boh Dao Nao, that she taken aback by the huge spike in price of pork head this morning.

Said Madam Boh "Not Right loh. Everthing rise, this rise that rise and now Pork head also rise. Why ar ? Chinese New Year haben come already like that !"

On investigation our reporters have determined that scores of Singaporeans all over the island have been out early this morning to snap up all the pork head they can find. Most of them refused to be interviewed citing similar reasons that they are in a hurry to rush to the temples for prayers.

According to Pork Store Holder, Mr Tee Tao Bah, " I tell you, young man, the god of hades came this year early before the god of fortune to bring retribution to the bad people. Yi Zhian Fa Cai was at the temple ! Don't forget to keng out the 4D numbers and siam the Ang Dee !"

What an utter load of rubbish and incomphensible gib.

It is still a mystery and there are yet no explainations why devotees are reacting in this manner.

Do you know ?

Feel free to contact us at www.stompids.com.sg if you have any worthy leads.

You stand a chance to win up to 100 dollars worth of mock char siew and a new Papia Handphone 666 to take ugly pictures of Singaporeans, yourself and your family.

Dan

YOUR POST IS THE BEST!

The matter of Senior Citizen Ong Kah Chua burning MP Ah Seng had been laundered by 154th of PAP thoroughly within the last 2 days.

It now shifted the tune regarding the sanity of the senior citizen Ong, and Ang Pow and try to hide real grievances suffered by the senior citizen Ong Kah Chua.

Mr. Ong suffered from FINANCIAL PROBLEMS.

PAP's HDB was taking away his home (repossession). That was the real issue.

Where is his CPF? PAP ate his CPF and does not give to him as promised on his age reaching 55.

PAP 154th laundered the news to claim that it has anything to do with $200 CNY Ang Pow.

The man went prepared with fuel to burn Ah Seng, that is clearly showing that he went there NOT PREPARING TO COLLECT ANY ANG POW AT ALL.

I suggest the 154th try to find better ways to lie.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I have to deny your accolade.

You spoke with deep conscience and convictions. Clearly you heart is out for the man in the street that have been HIT hardest by the MIW's marginalising policy.

Hats off to you dude :smile:

Dan