• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying Sinkie Uncle's last wish denied by HDB bastards

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC Scum neighbour lodged a complaint against this Sinkie Uncle for his noisy dogs. Dying Sinkie Uncle suffering from lung cancer and just wants to spend his remaining days with his 2 Beloved pet dogs but CB Kias from the HDB refused this Uncle's request..

Fuck Your Mother Cheebyes You PAP, HDB, AVA Scums..!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are no dog lovers, that's for sure. In fact, they are not lovers of anything including babies. After years of existing under the MIWs, they have evolved into a people whose only love in life is making more $$$. Nothing else matters anymore.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe the PRC bastard neighbour who lodged a complaint to HDB very Tulan as every time he hear the dogs making noise, he suddenly has a craving for some BBQ dog meat..

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB don't even have the resources (or don't even bother?) to check on illegal subletting of flats. Do you think they will bother to look into this? They just go by the books, take it as it is and hope that it will just go away or push it to some other departments. Its not their father or a MIW so why they bother?

I'm sure that if this uncle lives in a WP ward and went to see Low and his gang, they will fight for him.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hdb shud train ze dogs so dat dey make noise oni wen ze prc naybors r not around ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The rule is simple and straightforward.. ONE dog per unit. If the rule isn't enforced, when will it end? We could well end up with some units becoming zoos with 10 dogs, 5 chickens and a couple of pigs thrown in.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the promise of a more compassionate society when we can't even grant a dying man his last wish?

When I was staying with my parents back in Tampines, my dog would ooccasionally make some noise in the middle of the nite.. It caused no issue at all with my next door neighbour a Malay family..

These Foreign Scums are behaving as if there are Lords of this country by dictating their terms on us..

Fuck The PAP Scums.. HDB should have better things to do than investigating this minor case involving 2 harmless dogs..

There are many Pundek Families from India, the Ah Tiongs and the Pinoys who are renting their rooms illegally barely weeks after buying their resale flats..

Those lazy Fuckin CB Kias at HDB should instead concentrate on this serious breach of HDB regulations concerning these Foreign trash..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This problem can be solved by visiting his MP. If the MP says he/she couldn't help, tell him/her right into the face "Can't even help a dog, want to help people"!:oIo: High chance this dog will become untouchable.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
will the flat proceed to this PRC and who knows....he might get his dick sucked...and both dog's as well, if they are not bitches

PRC : "me love dog long time..mmmm...yummm.....piak piak,siak siak...mmm..."

"bu yeow....bu yeow mah....bu yeow ting-...."

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HDB couLd have done better in this uncLe's case..so that we stiLL feeL there's a 'human's touch' in this society.
:cool:

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rule is simple and straightforward.. ONE dog per unit. If the rule isn't enforced, when will it end? We could well end up with some units becoming zoos with 10 dogs, 5 chickens and a couple of pigs thrown in.

Oh yeah, and World War III might just break out.

Seriously, only a robot who cannot think for himself will enforce the rules blindly and without compassion. In such case, why hire him at all? A simple checklist will do the job and at a much cheaper price.

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Scum neighbour lodged a complaint against this Sinkie Uncle for his noisy dogs. Dying Sinkie Uncle suffering from lung cancer and just wants to spend his remaining days with his 2 Beloved pet dogs but CB Kias from the HDB refused this Uncle's request..

Fuck Your Mother Cheebyes You PAP, HDB, AVA Scums..!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

the old man in the video is the chinese guy? he speaks only hokkien, how can he be singaporean? must be an immigrant from hokkien china.

and why do you call him 'uncle'? are you related? or are you just 10 years old? :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prc Shld be commended for whistle blowing on the errant ways of the work, suck or no suck.
Besides, those opposition dogs are dirty n need to be exterminated