• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Duterte orders people to vaccinate unvaxxed citizens in their sleep so they can't resist getting jabbed

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1634192241559.png

Jab them in their sleep​

The 76-year-old politician reportedly expressed his wish for the Covid-19 vaccination drive to be ramped up, in order to hit the target of vaccinating 50 per cent of the population by the end of the year. At the time of writing, vaccination rate in the Philippines is around 22 per cent.

He said he was confident that most, if not all, of the major cities in the Philippines will achieve the goal "before Christmas".

"The problem is those who don't want to get vaccinated. Look for them in your village, let's go there while they're asleep and inject them while asleep so we can get it done," Duterte said in his speech, CNN Philippines reported.

"I'll do it, I'll lead the journey," he added.

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/duterte-jab-anti-vaxxer-sleep/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
View attachment 125015

Jab them in their sleep​

The 76-year-old politician reportedly expressed his wish for the Covid-19 vaccination drive to be ramped up, in order to hit the target of vaccinating 50 per cent of the population by the end of the year. At the time of writing, vaccination rate in the Philippines is around 22 per cent.

He said he was confident that most, if not all, of the major cities in the Philippines will achieve the goal "before Christmas".

"The problem is those who don't want to get vaccinated. Look for them in your village, let's go there while they're asleep and inject them while asleep so we can get it done," Duterte said in his speech, CNN Philippines reported.

"I'll do it, I'll lead the journey," he added.

https://mothership.sg/2021/10/duterte-jab-anti-vaxxer-sleep/
If I were a pinoy, I would quickly go get jabbed. Duterte could change his mind and advocate the unvaxxed be stabbed in their sleep.

JeffThorsen777

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pandemic has made its own adjustments in the life of every person. We wrote a term paper on this topic. And I really lacked some data to write about vaccination. Therefore, I decided to turn to the online nursing papers service and consult with experts. Thanks to this, I was able to pass my coursework on time and learned a lot of interesting things.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha…. You got to give him full marks for being a full time entertainer. If only he spend as much time on the economy, the women in his country won’t have to work as maids in overseas markets.