• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dummies Guide For Teens To Choose The Right Gang To Join!

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criteria 4: Does your headman wear a fine timepiece?
Excellent: Patek Philippe, Vacheron Constantin, Audemar Piguet
Fair : Rolex
Fail : Seiko, Casio, Timex, Swatch
Epic Fail : Uses his HP to tell time

Criteria 5: Does your headman wear fine suites?
Excellent: Bespoke custom tailored suites from Saville Row
Fair : Armani, Gucci, Hugo Boss
Fail : Non-branded suites
Epic Fail : Wears only T-shirt and jeans

Criteria 6: Does your headman own a private jet?
Excellent : Learjet, Gulfstream
Fair : Flies First Class, Business Class
Fail : Flies Economy Class
Epic Fail : Flies Budget Airlines

Criteria 7: Does your headman operates globally?
Excellent : Operates in most countries globally in all continents except Antarctica
Fair : Operates regionally in most East Asian countries
Fail : Operates only in Sg
Epic Fail : Operates only at the local shopping mall or HDB block

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criteria 8: Does your headman have a concierge?
Excellent : Quintessentially
Fair : American Express "Black Card"
Fail : His mother
Epic Fail: You

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criteria 9: Does your headman sign using fine writing instruments?
Excellent : MONTBLANC
Fair : Cross, Sheaffer, Parker, Caran d'Ache
Fail : Bic, Paper Mate, Pilot
Epic Fail: Has to borrow pen from others before he can sign

Last edited:

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criteria 10: Does your headman has an arsenal of assault firearms?
Excellent: Fully automatic AK-47s, AR-15s, UZIs
Fair : Semi-auto pistols, pump action shotguns
Fail : Revolvers, bolt-action rifles
Epic Fail : Parangs, knives, baseball bats, ice picks, umbrellas

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
can u be more specific? dun keep crawling in and out of your mums pussy.

u can bring in all your poodles or hooligans u seem fit. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You spastic maggot:oIo:

You have been hiding in your mum's smelly pussy for far too long and do not even know where Downtown East is:mad: Don't give me cock excuses, yes you should continue to hide in your mum's smelly pussy where it is safe.

You mum's smelly pussy can be smelled from your house to JB and Batam:oIo:

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha tis the funniest tread i've read in many years thank you 666 & 369 (haha sound like the chinese gangster "play number" haha)

i hope u both can entertain me more haha nearly died laughing with your posts: i think best both of u go K K market on sunday full of blanga and both of u take out chopper and fight to see who is the biggest gangster: winner to post in utube & here hahaha:biggrin:

or another less bloody way is see who are cum their sperm on which opponent's face haha ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha tis the funniest tread i've read in many years thank you 666 & 369 (haha sound like the chinese gangster "play number" haha)

i hope u both can entertain me more haha nearly died laughing with your posts: i think best both of u go K K market on sunday full of blanga and both of u take out chopper and fight to see who is the biggest gangster: winner to post in utube & here hahaha:biggrin:

or another less bloody way is see who are cum their sperm on which opponent's face haha ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You can go to Banglaland and see how many cocks you can suck on and how much smelly cum you can swallow:mad::mad:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
hullo,young punks! use your brain to think how to make money instead! in china, i have seen many young adults, before they reach 30 already a businessman, married, owning a home and driving a car. so dun waste time on these kind of boliao thing. maybe curious when you are young but really serve no point joining gangs, if you want to join, join triads,at least can make money.:p:biggrin: