• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driving instructor molested poly girl during lesson

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
driving_instructor_molested_poly_girl_during_lesson-thumbnail.jpg

A POLYTECHNIC student was having her fifth and final driving lesson, and it turned out to be a traumatic experience.

During the 11/2-hour session, the 18-year-old was molested by her driving instructor, who also uttered inappropriate words that insulted her modesty.

Angry and shocked, she testified that she felt it was rude and disgusting for the instructor, Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman, to talk about such sensitive matters.

Yesterday, the 53-year-old, who has been suspended from his job, was convicted after a three-day trial of molesting her three times and insulting her modesty near Ubi estate on Dec 19 last year.

District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim sentenced him to a total of nine months’ jail.

Aziz is out on $15,000 bail, pending his appeal. His defence was one of denial.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Edward Ti had said that by claiming trial, Aziz had made the victim and her mother relive the act in open court. He had betrayed the sacred relationship between student and teacher, and the molestation took place in a confined space akin to a lift, the DPP added.

The court heard that the victim was driving Aziz’s car when he said something inappropriate 15 minutes into the lesson.

When the car was stationary, she said he took her hand off the steering wheel and placed it on his thigh. He then placed his right hand on top of hers, and told her to “be my scandal”. She refused.

Ten minutes later, at another red light junction, she said, he touched and squeezed her inner left thigh up to her groin area several times, on the pretext of “massaging” her.

Towards the end of her lesson, he used his finger to brush her left breast. She said she felt violated, angry, scared and ashamed.

Aziz could have been jailed for up to two years and/or fined for each count of outrage of modesty. For insulting modesty, the maximum punishment is a year’s jail and a fine.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be he scared of the blog taking photos of pple visiting Geylang so boh pian have to attack his student. Aiyah money generating source dun be funny

Why pple still dun understand the golden rule of never eating and shitting at the same place?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instructor got authority mah, he must have had success before.

How come never disclose race of victim?

If Muslim moleSt Muslim, Pakcik should not get caning if happening in Matland up North, where the table turnaround against the victim who will kenna rotan for not dressing properly to attract that kind of attention.

Must be he scared of the blog taking photos of pple visiting Geylang so boh pian have to attack his student. Aiyah money generating source dun be funny

Why pple still dun understand the golden rule of never eating and shitting at the same place?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't understand this case at all. Why is it even gone to trial? this is a case of his word against her word. I don't see anything in the report pointing to any evidence or any witnesses. In other words, there is no prove whatsoever. He has already deny doing it. And yet, the judge can find him guilty and jail him 9 months. Based on what facts? If she asked him for free lessons and he said no, and she complained like this, who would know? Using this example, any female can get into a taxi, accuse the cab driver of saying words that outrage her modesty, and threaten to file complain or get free ride.

I am not saying this guy is innocent, for all I know he might be guilty. I am asking where is the evidence to prove one way or another. We already know singapore courts are kangaroo when in comes to oppo leaders, but in this case, they are stupid too.

Its really sad when all the posters on this thread seem to accept the judgement and don't see what's wrong with this picture.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What is the meaning of " Be my scandal"

Its a scandal for a 53 year old man to have a sexual relation with an 18 year old girl, especially since they are already in a teacher-student relationship. Fuck, this also u don't know? Maybe in your world, its not considered scandalous?

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand this case at all. Why is it even gone to trial? this is a case of his word against her word. I don't see anything in the report pointing to any evidence or any witnesses. In other words, there is no prove whatsoever. He has already deny doing it. And yet, the judge can find him guilty and jail him 9 months. Based on what facts? If she asked him for free lessons and he said no, and she complained like this, who would know? Using this example, any female can get into a taxi, accuse the cab driver of saying words that outrage her modesty, and threaten to file complain or get free ride.

I think sometime ago some taxi drivers recounted in the newspaper that there are actually women who after reaching their destinations threatened to scream molest if she did not get a free ride.

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not saying this guy is innocent, for all I know he might be guilty. I am asking where is the evidence to prove one way or another. We already know singapore courts are kangaroo when in comes to oppo leaders, but in this case, they are stupid too.

Nothing new here. Any man accused of molest or rape will definately lose his job and his friends, perhaps his family as well. Whether he is innocent or not is moot. This is not the first time it has happened, and it won't be the last. The usual defence taken by the courts and police is that women often fear to report such cases in the first place because they may have to suffer great shame and humiliation by going through a public trial and repeating everything about the incident in front of many strangers. The accused himself may even have the audacity to cross-examine the victim and cause her even more distress. So naturally they will be very bias towards the accused, and too bad for those men who have been set-up. Better to sacrifice a couple of innocent men than to let a real molester/rapist walk free. Kiasuism to the extreme once more, but this is Singapore, nothing new here. It's your fault if you happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, woo hoo.

jw5

Loyal
Its a scandal for a 53 year old man to have a sexual relation with an 18 year old girl, especially since they are already in a teacher-student relationship. Fuck, this also u don't know? Maybe in your world, its not considered scandalous?
I understand your explanation, but I also had a question mark when reading the report.
"Be my scandal"." Who talks like that?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think sometime ago some taxi drivers recounted in the newspaper that there are actually women who after reaching their destinations threatened to scream molest if she did not get a free ride.

It seems like any woman getting into a car with any man, the man is now fair game to have molest, outrage charges suka suka against him. Sure to lose.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This driving instructor can't keep his eyes and hands off the girl and by distracting the girl who is a learner driver, poses a danger to other motorists and pedestrians. A case of high sex drive going into overdrive. He deserves Islamic style punishment! Pray so many times and yet still so horny.:rolleyes:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its really sad when all the posters on this thread seem to accept the judgement and don't see what's wrong with this picture.

Isn't it obvious that the evidence is "Be my scandal?" Which 18 year old can come up with that? :cool: :eek:

In fact, I don't think anyone below 70 years old can talk like that!