• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Driver of SKA1713J can wash backside cliean clean

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Car spotted at Ubi TP HQ, I reckoned the driver drinking coffee with TP.
Actually he is justified in giving road hoggers a taste of their own medicine. It makes them realise what it's like to be stuck behind a slow moving vehicle in the outermost lane which is supposed to be used for overtaking only.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Regardless of the speed he is traveling, the right most lane is for overtaking only not for cruising.

Cruising in the right lane and thus forcing other users to overtake on the left is the very definition of road hogging.

For the first minute of the video, the driver with the car cam overtook most of the vehicles on his/her left with the exception of one motorcyclist.

In the second minute of the video where he/she enters the tunnel, he/she was overtaken by a second motorcyclist and four other sedans from the left; of which it prompted the said driver to shift to the left most lane.

Had the driver kept to the right most lane, I'd concur with you. On the video evidence, the other drivers who overtook are above the speed limit.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Actually he is justified in giving road hoggers a taste of their own medicine. It makes them realise what it's like to be stuck behind a slow moving vehicle in the outermost lane which is supposed to be used for overtaking only.

Nah... That fucker is in for another offence. He is involved in a hit-and-run accident where this fucker is clearly at fault for pushing a motorcyclist down and speeding off.

It's fuckers like these who need to have their licenses revoked and banned from driving for life to make the roads a safer place.

Wanna speed? Go to the race tracks. Can't afford it? Go buy a PS4 console and speed at the comfort of your couch.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i notice sinkie drivers are braking for no reason when there is a lot of space in front of them. poor spatial judgment and generally shitty driving skills.

No thanks to automatic gears. I prefer manual driven to automatic.

jinjiaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you all get so upset?

No accident what? This kinds of things happend so often!

Like that your blood pressure will go up for worthless reasons!

Some get heart attack some more!

Don't hate lousy drivers!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Car spotted at Ubi TP HQ, I reckoned the driver drinking coffee with TP.

When the scum head's Camry spotted in TP Ubi HQ, the vehicle is compounded. If drinking kopi with TP, the scum head had to park his Camry somewhere else.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the scum head's Camry spotted in TP Ubi HQ, the vehicle is compounded. If drinking kopi with TP, the scum head had to park his Camry somewhere else.

I think you meant impounded.
And no impound not at TP HQ....they sent to impound yard near PL airbase. Last time at bukit timah 4th ave.
Suspects called up to report for investigations and get instructions to park inside means getting the VIP treatment. Likely police want to inspect his vehicle to tambah more charges.