• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter is a fraud !!!!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter who loves to talk big in the threads of the religious folder, is exposed as a fraud by Alamaking and Jah.

Go to the main forum to read how Drifter is whimpering like an exposed fraudster. What a joke !!!!

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drifter, a long time forummer has been exposed as a recalcitrant liar and a fraud by Jah. Claiming to be in Japan doing exotic pet business, and having a Japanese wife in a motor accident in Japan recently whereby forummers expressed concern and sent emails wishing for speedy recovery. Hahahahaha ....... everybody kenna conned.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys will likely discover soon that Erection is another fraud. Erection is also Krafty/Hotbot. Erection is also Kopiuncle and all the clones. Erection meets up with forummers so that he can keep track of who are the anti-pappies in this forum. He works for the PAP.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many Drifter clones, still trying to dominate this religious folder after being exposed as a freaking fraud and liar.

Will you listen to a lowly educated fraud talking about religion and evolution theories ? :biggrin:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see many Drifter clones, still trying to dominate this religious folder after being exposed as a freaking fraud and liar.

Will you listen to a lowly educated fraud talking about religion and evolution theories ? :biggrin:

you so see no up team drifters member :rolleyes: which drifter argument on religion and evolution you can refute with fact :rolleyes:

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
you so see no up team drifters member :rolleyes: which drifter argument on religion and evolution you can refute with fact :rolleyes:

The fact is Drifter is a loser in real life and have to resort to lying to derive a sense of self worth. More appropriately, Drifter is a joke.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter who loves to talk big in the threads of the religious folder, is exposed as a fraud by Alamaking and Jah.

Go to the main forum to read how Drifter is whimpering like an exposed fraudster. What a joke !!!!

Drifter just being exposed for nick sharing .. Any proof that he's a fraudster ? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Drifter just being exposed for nick sharing .. Any proof that he's a fraudster ? :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why don't you dare to use your real nick to post instead of creating clone to stir shit loser :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys will likely discover soon that Erection is another fraud. Erection is also Krafty/Hotbot. Erection is also Kopiuncle and all the clones. Erection meets up with forummers so that he can keep track of who are the anti-pappies in this forum. He works for the PAP.

Now you start to become detective ? :wink: even try to pull in brother erection ? By the way this is religion folder :wink: you post in the wrong folder idiot :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now you start to become detective ? :wink: even try to pull in brother erection ? By the way this is religion folder :wink: you post in the wrong folder idiot :wink:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter, a long time forummer has been exposed as a recalcitrant liar and a fraud by Jah. Claiming to be in Japan doing exotic pet business, and having a Japanese wife in a motor accident in Japan recently whereby forummers expressed concern and sent emails wishing for speedy recovery. Hahahahaha ....... everybody kenna conned.

You are just another clone .. Nobody take you seriously either :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha ..... buy points to play the zapping game. How stupid. More evidence that Drifter has no life and is a fucking big-time loser.

Hehehehehehehehe........................... ain't that the truth babe.

Punisher is just a clone, and the rest of the new nicks.
I'll add driteri on my ignore list, just like punisher n toronto. Ahahahahahahaha.....................................

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha ..... buy points to play the zapping game. How stupid. More evidence that Drifter has no life and is a fucking big-time loser.

If u have no money to play the game just say so :wink: we won't laugh at you :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hehehehehehehehe........................... ain't that the truth babe.

Punisher is just a clone, and the rest of the new nicks.
I'll add driteri on my ignore list, just like punisher n toronto. Ahahahahahahaha.....................................

Wise choice if you can't win argument :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry punisher, I can't read what you wrote. You mean it took you so long and you still don't know?