• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drifter - biggest Dua Kang conman in Sammyboy who pretends to live in Japan

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman
Alfrescian
This message is hidden because Debonerman is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman
Alfrescian
This message is hidden because Debonerman is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here.. have a look at how i was born :p:p:p

<object width="225" height="144"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqjtz3rEPG0&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="225" height="144"></embed></object>

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is 大炮仙 drifter?

Too ashamed to come back to Sammyboy ah?

He took Air Nippon to Japan liao a?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now i know why some ppl in this forum always kena whack .. by the way , some ppl here never see big snake shit before .. birds of the same feathers always kena whack :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
since you ask for inf ....i will give you ...but please say thankyou after that hor ....bye . back to your cage ..:wink:

Last edited: