• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drama at Woodlands.. Guess what race

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Junior Police Officers I guess can handle most situations. I suspect like the Little India Riots, when there is a senior officer, they defer to them for command instructions. I suspect that if no Senior Officer was around, one of the. Junior Officers would have fired warning shots in the air - it's human instinct, if the situation was turning worse.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Shin Min Daily News, neighbours shared that the two men, 26 and 27 respectively, lived in a flat with about four to five men.

Do not be surprised. Singapore is after all, a rent-seeking economy.