• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DragonForce Malaysia declares war on India. Hacked and defaced more than 50 Ah Neh websites

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dragonforce Malaysia launches cyber attacks on Indian websites
www.nst.com.my
The attack is believed to be a retaliation to the offensive remarks made by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson, Nupur Sharma, against Prophet Muhammad. - NSTP file pic
KUALA LUMPUR:

A group of Malaysian hackers, called Dragonforce Malaysia, launched a slew of cyber attacks on close to 70 government websites and private portals in India on Sunday.

The group, according to the Times of India, hacked official websites of the Indian embassy in Israel and the National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management and the Institute of Science, Nagpur among others, and the portals of the Delhi Public School.

In the state of Maharashtra alone, the group defaced more than 50 websites.

The attack is believed to be a retaliation to the offensive remarks made by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson, Nupur Sharma, against Prophet Muhammad.

Nupur's comments sparked a wave of diplomatic protests from several Muslim countries and institutions, namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC).

The BJP has suspended her and expelled another party spokesperson, Naveen Jindal, following the diplomatic fallout.

Times of India reported that the hacking group also sent out text and audio messages that read "For you is your religion and for me is my religion."

This, however is not the first time Dragonforce Malaysia has launched mass hacking of foreign sites.
The notorious hackers, in May 2021, hacked into various Israeli CCTV networks, that belonged to government agencies and personal homes.

A month later, the rogue group hacked into the database of an Israeli recruitment company, Academe, and leaked the personal details of hundreds of thousands of Israeli students online.

Following their recent cyber attacks on India, the group posted a message on its homepage that read: "it is a special operation on the insult of our Prophet Muhammad".

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunni Muslims don't call themselves or name their organizations as "Dragon".

I believe China is behind it and attempts to sow discord between Malaysia and India.