• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Thio palying with fire and getting burn

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have suggested ugly Thio wants a last hurray before going to claim her place in paradise. She dared not challenged the idol worshippers because she has to take on the Moslems next. Eventually she decided that bapoks are a soft target and forgot bapoks can bitch like women if ....................

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she like to try out politics.

Using Dirty Harry's tactics, as long as it is legal, I win.
If's it's Illegal, I'll change constitutions to legalized it.

But she miss out the necessary supporting institutions to make it work, namely the courts, police, parliament, IMH, Army, election dept, ISD, media, Tamasick and a whole battalion of highly educated cronies.

That comes with a bit of time in office.

You cannot engineer this kind of thing when AGM, you're in, and EOGM, you're out.

Old Fart's been at it for over 40 fucking years.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 71 and with everyting in life going for her I wonder why she got herself so agitated with homo and lesbian issues. Maybe she is the reason why her daughter is still single.
What she and daughter need is a masculine mentor.

Both mother n daughter sorely need a masturbator!:biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it unbelievable for pple who are supposed to be intelligent enuf to know that coup like cannot be sustained. How come these cunts din think thru their plot and make alternative plans for each scenario? No wonder she was dean for only 3 short years!!

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her delusional mindset is there for all to see, thinking so highly of herself, she is blinded and think God send her to save us all from hell.

Pity they keep checking in the wrong people to IMH.

==================

Thio Su Mien should re looked at her self. She was such a pretty and smart lady when she was dean. Now she is the antithesis of that. Heard that she had marital problem which was later resolved and this made her a "hallelujah" Christian.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 71 and with everyting in life going for her I wonder why she got herself so agitated with homo and lesbian issues. Maybe she is the reason why her daughter is still single.
What she and daughter need is a masculine mentor.

Yes especially a masculine mentor to fuck her daughters CB & anus! Can call any Blangah man willing to do it.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
==================

Thio Su Mien should re looked at her self. She was such a pretty and smart lady when she was dean. Now she is the antithesis of that. Heard that she had marital problem which was later resolved and this made her a "hallelujah" Christian.

Would her marital problem be her discovery that her hubby is a closet gay? That's why she has gone mental over homo issues.

macky888

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the problem with many of these so called 'elite'.

that think they deserve respect because they held some high positions.
so what? RESPECT MUST BE EARNED!!!![/SIZE]

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please notice Ugly Thio and her spiteful daughter Thio shared the same surname, suggesting her once married life is in chaos, that should have changed her drastically, resulting in sudden outbursts of 'holier than thou'. The same traits are sadly reflected on her single daughter whose silly hate sermon against hedonistic bapoks generally earn rebukes from all quarters.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
==================

I guess if she start a new NGO to promote her cause, it will not end up like this.

If we recall what happen to JBJ in WP and Chiam in SDP, they are both victim of hostile take over on party that they founded.

So it's true to lack creativity, but worse of all, we also like to snatch from those who are hard working, successful and creative.

Sounds familiar?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later, Dr Thio told The Sunday Times she was surprised by the "anger" and "vehemence" she felt from the Aware members..."Its very scary" she said..."What is happening to women in Singapore?":eek::rolleyes::biggrin::p

Try to be sneaky as the dark hand behind the scene but kana caught, now the fire is spreading beyond control, Highly educated Lawyer but lack common sense.

-------------------
4.32pm: Thio Su Mien? called the crowd hooligans. “You should be ashamed of yourself!”

4.31pm: Josie Lau wants to go through the constitutional amendments, somebody from the crowd asked her to step down till the vote count is completed as she may not be the President anymore.

4.10pm: The voting begins. Ballot boxes are being passed around.

4.07pm: Thio Su Mien forced to stop her speech. Crowd kept chanting - “We are Aware! We are Aware! We are Aware!!”

4.01pm: Thio Su Mien going to speak, crowd BOOED!!! “I believe I am a feminist mentor because…, please show some civility” (crowd kept interrupting). “Listen to me, I was….you have NO RESPECT FOR THE ELDERS” (BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!) “I was the first female law dean..”

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the TNP on Sunday's front page Dr Thio, Josie and her Pussycats were DUMP STRUCK retreating to a rubbish dump:eek::rolleyes::biggrin::p
Run Road? Afraid of Personal Safety? Loss face? Go make Police Report?

-----------------
8.45pm: New exco nowhere to be seen. “We hereby declare that the new exco has now been removed!”

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehehe...looks like you are quite well informed:wink::biggrin::p
==================