• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr M likely will cut the highspeed rail to SG53

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore was designed to be the commercial hub of malay peninsular by the british. Notice how the rail line from both east and west coast in peninsular ends up in tg pagar and straight to the port.
the now obsolete sinkapore segment of the malayan railroad was either like a kris stabbing into the heart or a dick thrusting deep from arsehole to mouth of sg.
ktm600.jpg

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will jack up the price of water.
I do not understand why clowns keep harping on this water price. Singkieland treats the water n sell it to mudland at a lost. So basically mudland earns by getting treated water cheaper than they do it themselves. So if they not happy. Don't buy discounted treated water. Treat it themselves n cut off the water supply to Singkieland. Hyflux can always make up the shortfall

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely, multinationals may decide to close down its offices in KL and move to singapore where the white men prefer to stay. Company save on cost and no KL office. Everything operate from singaporre.
Of course, it may be in reverse but not likely if you take hong kong as a example.nobody move to lower cost shenzhen except manufacturers.

Multi National Might close down and move to Singapore ? That is only possible if Singapore Government dangle BIG BIG carrot for them to move in to work. The Executive will be working in Singapore and will take a train back to KL for his party at KL or Johor.

Why would i want to operate my office from Singapore, if KL Johor can offer that for 1/2 the costs and more value for money ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me see. Singapore portion of high speed rail onky 5%. One station in jurong and half a bridge.
Malaysian portion, 95%, 8 stations, half a bridge plus numerous other bidges full bridges and hundreds of kilometres of tracks.
Malaysia gets the brunt of the debts. Singkies gets the same facilities for 5% of the cost. And 50% of the decision making.

The crooked bridge will allow leisure craft to pass underneath and will be good dor marina development and leisure craft businesses. But i would prefer if the bridge is straight.

If the deal is not benefitting to Malaysia, why Najip allow Singapore to take part and reap all the benefit ? Some thing is not right.

The case will be if the rail is being build. MaLAYSIAN in KL, Penang and IPOH will have access to Singapore job market and property market. But this only benefit a small group of Singaporean. All the money earn by this Malaysian and Foreigner will be easily carted back to Malaysia because Singapore has one of the laxes law in moving capitol in and out of this island. They will work here and move back to play and party in KL and johor.

This is all not well for Singapore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still A HSR, a better ride...I have traveled by KTM Trains over the many years...from Singapore to KL...slow train, normal ones, express one...nothing will beat a HSR one.
The new electric one going north are of better quality. Top speed 160 km / hr. About 3.25 hours KL- butterworth.RM80 one way.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Multi National Might close down and move to Singapore ? That is only possible if Singapore Government dangle BIG BIG carrot for them to move in to work. The Executive will be working in Singapore and will take a train back to KL for his party at KL or Johor.

Why would i want to operate my office from Singapore, if KL Johor can offer that for 1/2 the costs and more value for money ?
Security, safety, health and environment. Multinational abide by stringent hsse policy.and singapore beats KL on this.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the deal is not benefitting to Malaysia, why Najip allow Singapore to take part and reap all the benefit ? Some thing is not right.

The case will be if the rail is being build. MaLAYSIAN in KL, Penang and IPOH will have access to Singapore job market and property market. But this only benefit a small group of Singaporean. All the money earn by this Malaysian and Foreigner will be easily carted back to Malaysia because Singapore has one of the laxes law in moving capitol in and out of this island. They will work here and move back to play and party in KL and johor.

This is all not well for Singapore.
PAP has something on najib. They are blackmailing him. How do you explain return of ktm land in singapore given away so easily. That was the first thing najib did when he took over.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSR or not HSR, i will still drive my lexus over when i wanna go mudland...Bonk one local NL and one HC local cai, then top up fuel, and the trip basically pays for itself.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not understand why clowns keep harping on this water price. Singkieland treats the water n sell it to mudland at a lost. So basically mudland earns by getting treated water cheaper than they do it themselves. So if they not happy. Don't buy discounted treated water. Treat it themselves n cut off the water supply to Singkieland. Hyflux can always make up the shortfall
then you are nuts. we are famous for wasting money. when we stopped did they die? who is the bigger loser? is water treatment some high tech shit that only we have? pap doing charity for malaysia? you are truly stupid if you have ever believed that

TKB

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSR will only bring tourists away from SG. Anyway, Dr. M is more prudent than Pinky.
9ETx7Ai.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new electric one going north are of better quality. Top speed 160 km / hr. About 3.25 hours KL- butterworth.RM80 one way.

Thanks for the info, when I was young I had a fascination for trains, used to admire the train sets at Robison's & when older, take trains from Singapore to KL & can never forget my first trip there alone & very young; a very long time ago. Have taken the trains for many years, & the commuter trains in KL also. But, have not been up to KL for 2 years & had not boarded a train for years.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come join me from Shanghai to Beijing then not so high speed from bejing to llasha Qinghai line 1.5 day journey

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
then you are nuts. we are famous for wasting money. when we stopped did they die? who is the bigger loser? is water treatment some high tech shit that only we have? pap doing charity for malaysia? you are truly stupid if you have ever believed that
Mudland not happy with the arrangement. It can treat it's own water n stop selling raw water to Singkieland.

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, Wake the F#@K up. This HSR f it ever materialise will be the death of Singapore. Malaysians will want to be in control and we will have a huge hole in our pocket with no end in sight. Look at all the projects that we have done together. MSA a prime example. After Kouk left the chairmanship everything went downhill, If we have clung on to MSA and not started SIA, we would today be been in deep shit. This current PAP leadership have no historical perspectives. They are dim-witted and slow learners. They cannot for the life of them see the light without getting burned.

If Mahathir cancels the HSR, we must thank him for he would have saved us from the folly of LHL- the dishonourable son. Hidup Tun Mahathir, pergi mati Lee Hsien Loong.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A couple of points

Who stands lose more if the HSR is cancelled?

Viewed from a long term perspective , is the HSR a benefit to both countries ?

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long term, it benefits Malaysia more. First, it will provide employment in the tens of thousand to Malaysians and Singaporeans as usual will be on the losing end. As if the PAP government cares. If the profits are bad Singapore will have to finance it from our coffers. Isn't it better for the PAP government to hide their failures this way? Of course, the government will deny this but since when do Singaporeans get to hear the honest truth. PAP government has no integrity and for them profits justifies everything just as CASH IS KING. The current government has been signing bad deals everywhere. India is a good example. Look at the 1B1R, it was a good tight slap on LHL's face and he pretends it's nothing. If this was not bad enough, the terrix incidents was a kick in his arse. We are now being kicked around on the World Stage and all thanks to thepoor EQ that our PM and his Generals have. Save us Tun.

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, in the longer term when we lose any edge we have over Malaysia, the HSR will be an excellent way to migrate all the business across. Singapore will be a transit point with no added value. LHL wants to build us a high speed rail to hell. Hidup Tun

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, Wake the F#@K up. This HSR f it ever materialise will be the death of Singapore. Malaysians will want to be in control and we will have a huge hole in our pocket with no end in sight. Look at all the projects that we have done together. MSA a prime example. After Kouk left the chairmanship everything went downhill, If we have clung on to MSA and not started SIA, we would today be been in deep shit. This current PAP leadership have no historical perspectives. They are dim-witted and slow learners. They cannot for the life of them see the light without getting burned.

If Mahathir cancels the HSR, we must thank him for he would have saved us from the folly of LHL- the dishonourable son. Hidup Tun Mahathir, pergi mati Lee Hsien Loong.

The dimwits are the 70% who voted for the PAP, they can never see the folly of the ways, that they are 'lemmings' slowly but surely marching to their deaths. The current PAP leadership have no special values, what they are doing is continuing the work & maintaining the foundation built by the late LKY & his old guards. Their shine & "magic" is diminishing fast, what worries is, they may get desperate & clutches at straws & sink, this will be the end of us all.

New ideas they have none, even luck they have not any....anything they "bet" usually turn to rubbish in no time.