• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr M blamed LKY for not resolving key issues between both countries

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now then speak up after Lky death
And dead man cannot defend himself. How honorable

Lee Cons U have spoken lots on Mahathir and Malaysia already. Mahathir gave Lee Cons U some respect by not speaking up during the mourning period.
He is honourable indeed as much as I dislike him. He had the guts to stand up to Lee Cons U and the IMF.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M may want to get his wish come true!

[video=youtube;bdT2IErf0xs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdT2IErf0xs[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember Dr M for enforcing apartheid and fanning the flames of religious extremism in Malaysia.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You remembered wrongly. Fap ins got lousy memories n plain stupidity. That why they worship ky gel.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember Dr M for enforcing apartheid and fanning the flames of religious extremism in Malaysia.

You are totally clueless on Mudland politics. Please lah, if you know nothing, keep quiet.

Religious extremism was contained under Mahathir. When he left, the extremists bullied the weak premiers.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be the other way round. LKY had the guts to stand up to Mahathir.

The Malaysians always refer to the relationship between Singapore and them as abang and adek. Singapore being the adek must listen to the abang.

It is always great fun to watch the Malaysians' reaction when we beat them in annual games. They mourn and groan whenever they lose.

Lee Cons U have spoken lots on Mahathir and Malaysia already. Mahathir gave Lee Cons U some respect by not speaking up during the mourning period.
He is honourable indeed as much as I dislike him. He had the guts to stand up to Lee Cons U and the IMF.