• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Joseph Ong Regret Voting PAP

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
I regret voting for the PAP in the last election
November 29th, 2010 | Author: Contributions
http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/11/29/i-regret-voting-for-the-pap-in-the-last-election/

As a Singaporean, I am one of those that have made a wrong choice at the ballot box, what considerations I had then were related to the PAP manifesto that can be found below.

After the PAP won the election I started to realize that the opposite and reverse actions were actually happening, Singaporeans were placed last and I guess Singaporeans were a ” lost cause”.

The years have passed me by and I see that the situation on the ground has actually decayed to the very extent that our dinosaur media tries to convince the masses that Singaporeans lives are getting better with each passing day.

The reverse is actually happening and I blame myself for the lack of understanding in my judgment as it was my very first time to vote.

What I am trying to share is that never be taken in by the cosmetics of self proclaimed achievements that are plastered all over our dinosaur straits times, it is just a mouth piece for the government, and the reporters are not journalist that write with critical thinking, and they lack the ability to understand the underlying currents that are sweeping us away.

Singaporeans need to upgrade themselves to see beyond and past the PAP, as we and any opposition are the only hope for Singaporeans and Singapore, the PAP’s failure to upgrade itself has resulted in Singaporeans paying a heavy price because of blind and inflated dependencies that were promised year on year and these were never fulfilled.

Their “snail mail” mentality has never changed since the dinosaur era, take a look at how they claim to have engineered first world systems and hubs, however they still claim that Singaporeans are daft and need spurs behind their back, etc.

Don’t you find this ironic? We grew up in a system that was invented by them, and today we have negative feedback from the very people who claimed self credit for the system they built.

With the next general elections coming on, I know my vote will go to the opposition, I don’t think Singapore will collapse because the current PAP has shown me that it is not able to lead and sustain the future for Singaporeans, that is why we have a mass import of cheap labour, escalating cost of living, inflated housing prices and housing problems.

With that I let you decide if they have met any of their 2006 manifesto ?

http://www.pap.org.sg/uploads/ap/587/documents/papmanifesto06_english.pdf

Best regards

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a DR.. I know it even before him. That show education doesn't make a person better in decision. Good that he know it now. still not too late

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why? He should be happy, it could be worse. Imagine if law against Prositution is being enforced strictly. Then he should regret cos cannot take video anymore.