• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee Speak in Hokkien.. Well Done !!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TVcXYYcWjtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TVcXYYcWjtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 1:42, warm tears rolled down my cheek and my heart cut like a knife!

Chee Soon Juan, well done! I wish you success this time!

Did Lim Boon Heng cry after watching this???!!!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TVcXYYcWjtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TVcXYYcWjtI&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this PAP clone Sense . acting neutral to every party . but you can " sense " that he carefully select words for praising PAP and whacking opps party ....so that it wont look so obvious he is a DOG ...too bad we can " sense it " .

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very good, down-to-earth speech that connects well with the ground. Share it with your parents and older folks.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 1:42, warm tears rolled down my cheek and my heart cut like a knife!

LKY cried decades ago, LBH cried recently, CSJ also cried...

People who cry wolf when politicans cry need to understand that we are all humans. Therefore, generalising this aspect of human emotion as a weakness alone is clearly deficient. Perhaps some people never cry in their life and therefore the lack of empathy.

Plutchikfig6.gif

Last edited:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn touching sia... I no know Hokkien also want to cry after listening to him...
All the years of CSJ bashing by PAP and we hv a better, calming leader of SDP !
Good for you SDP and Chee Soon Juan !

exgoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was never a fan of CSJ's confrontational politics but this video changed my perception of him.

He looks sincere and the video message is very good. I am impressed.

Spread the word.

If you know someone... parents, family, relatives, friends, relatives of friends, friends of friends who speaks Hokkien, do play the video for them.

I believe they will identify with the message in the video.

It's time to kick those white scums out.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was never a fan of CSJ's confrontational politics but this video changed my perception of him.
He looks sincere and the video message is very good. I am impressed.

Same here. :smile:

However, am not sure if this is temporary sanity or is it a political strategy? :rolleyes:

Time will tell but we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he has changed for the better.

othrside.gif

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee is just stating the facts. And the facts in themselves are clear. Rather than to say that Dr Chee's rendition was well done, PAP never do their job. Let us put things in perspective, the things that Dr Chee say, any politician in the free and developed world would raise. It is common sense and what any voter looks for. Like I said, PAP never do their work. They deny the existence, though the state run media broadcasts scenes of homeless and destitute people. Mind you, the bottom 20% constitute more than half a million people and they are disadvantaged.

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been impressed with this loud hailer until this video. Perhaps there is something somewhere in his idiotic actions there afterall, he is a psychologist is he not?

Hokkien sounds off but KUDOS! Hear already "Kau Bo Bak Sai Ah" !

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here. :smile:

However, am not sure if this is temporary sanity or is it a political strategy? :rolleyes:

Time will tell but we should give him the benefit of the doubt that he has changed for the better.

othrside.gif

Sense

Are you a member of any opposition party?

:mad::mad::mad::mad: