• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee is a gentleman

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is a boast detector, the machine connected to $8 Cow would go haywire. :biggrin:

I remember long time ago newspapers reporting him as saving cost for delaying construction of hospital. So his boasting detector has been beeping non-stop since a long time ago.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only losers choose to be gentleman and cry after having sex and orgasm,Tonychat i thought i thought u are alpha male and MGTOW and dont do that gentleman bullshit?

jw5

Loyal
only losers choose to be gentleman and cry after having sex and orgasm,Tonychat i thought i thought u are alpha male and MGTOW and dont do that gentleman bullshit?

Generally MGTOW do and say whatever they want. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I remember long time ago newspapers reporting him as saving cost for delaying construction of hospital. So his boasting detector has been beeping non-stop since a long time ago.

$8 Cow always seems overly eager to highlight what he is doing and what he has achieved, including milestones. Could be due to his civil service background.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 Cow always seems overly eager to highlight what he is doing and what he has achieved, including milestones. Could be due to his civil service background.

Just another ah pek who lives on past achievement. Just like some ah pek in geylang kopishop boosting his mojo over hookers.

jw5

Loyal
Just another ah pek who lives on past achievement. Just like some ah pek in geylang kopishop boosting his mojo over hookers.

$8 Cow thrives on updating his current "achievements". Unfortunately when something goes wrong, he will keep quiet for days until the matter is almost forgotten. :wink: