• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious DPM Teo's hair turned all white overnight!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got consult bomoh attack one another or not ?

Years ago I remember a talk I had with someone who told me the LKY is protected by powerful charms:eek:
That some of LKY's enemies had tried to attack him mystically e.g. putting hexes, curses,...etc

When I heard that I initially pooed, pooed the idea because LKY was western educated. However now I am not so sure. LKY may have tried to cover all the basis & taken precautions from physical & mystical attacks.

It was rumoured that the 8 sided Spore dollar coin had a hidden purpose?

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
My Ass Lah!

It is the NEW MIW UNIFORM!

WHITE SHIRT WHITE PANTS
WHITE SHOES WHITE HAIR
WHITE UNDERWEAR
WHITE BRA
WHITE POO.

Albino Son!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
omg its the wraith!!!!!this proves the stargate exist on earth in singapore!!!!!the wraith is a descendant of a half human half bug/insect half vampiric species that goes about the universe in search of humans and other living things to suck the life force and life out of human beings like a mosquito sucking blood out of a living thing.any human being that is a victim of the life sucking process ages rapidly and turns into a shriveled old corpse before they die,the wraith proceeds to use this "life force" or energy to regenerate themselves and heal rapidly and extend their lifespan.the process once committed is almost impossible to reverse except under special circumstances......

i always knew LKY was a wraith and has been feeding on the life force of his subordinates to sustain himself and is now living in a coffin aboard a alien spaceship somewhere waiting,watching for the moment somebody or something screws up,in which then he will rise from his grave!!!!!

[video=youtube;bPEWdOoAS-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPEWdOoAS-8[/video]

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Backside hair white or black?

All PAP Ministers and MPs have no backside hair. You should know this by now. Every week, they have a backside ass shaving session in the Cabinet room. Each of the Minsiters take turns to shave each other's backside. So, all are hairless, ok?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My Ass Lah!

It is the NEW MIW UNIFORM!

WHITE SHIRT WHITE PANTS
WHITE SHOES WHITE HAIR
WHITE UNDERWEAR
WHITE BRA
WHITE POO.

Albino Son!

Soon, they will do Michael jackson skin treatment to get white skin, and they will be whiter then angmo.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can imagine a party like the PAP which packed with greedy oppurtunists. In such a party LHL has to watch his back, so do all the other MPs.

Even LKY was paranoid :smile:

No, Gay Loong does not watch his back. For the simple reason that he likes to get fucked in the arse. So, he anytime leaves his back unguarded.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All PAP Ministers and MPs have no backside hair. You should know this by now. Every week, they have a backside ass shaving session in the Cabinet room. Each of the Minsiters take turns to shave each other's backside. So, all are hairless, ok?

Hairless or not, only 70% ass lickers know better.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What mudlander dogs here will say about white hair depends whether they like the person or not. If like will say work hard or just ageing, if don't like will say it is karma or even say he is going mad.

his was TCH on 15 February this year. What happened to him?!

ovI38yo.jpg

eRGc7Uj.jpg