• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo praises China-born Feng’s bronze for ‘galvanizing’ local sports

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I see picture of naked Pamela Anderson, I also got "tent pole" in my pants. Is DPM saying Feng "raises" his tent pole when he sees her? Like that where got standard one.

Bro, you serious or not ? Look again !

pamela-anderson-loose.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's shows the fuckface is not aware of what's the sentiment on the ground.
This bronze is dividing the nation....maybe it's their plan all along.

"Sir Fuck You" can't even make it when debating with kids, now want to tell us to be inspired by a bronze win by a fake Sinkee.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find tat DPM Teo is now a spent force since he screw up on Hougang BE. I for one does ot care about wat he says as he has no credibility anyway

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“It’s like a tent pole….You put the tent pole high, you raise the standards for everyone, and I think this is what it has done for sports in Singapore,” DPM Teo said.

A tent pole should be shaft in his arse to keep his CB mouth shut..

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]

“It’s like a tent pole….You put the tent pole high, you raise the standards for everyone, and I think this is what it has done for sports in Singapore,” DPM Teo said.

However, DPM Teo was optimistic that Feng’s win will ‘inspire’ more Singaporeans to take up the sports.

is this the reason there is no tent pole for min wage ? not even a 1 ft high tent pole. so the standard for everyone will not be raised and
prevent the tent pole from rising higher. :confused::confused::confused:

more sillyporeans takes up sport if they don't have to worry about bread and butter issue. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to take anything away from FTW. Winning a medal at international level is no mean feat. Still, I don't see any galvanic reactions around me. Contrast this with the general euphoria when Singapore and Uncle Choo brought back the Malaysia cup (was it in the 80's ?). Unfortunately the reaction we will get from young Singaporeans will not be "yes we can do that". The reaction will be "let them import PRCs to do that", ho hum. Let it be said, Singapore does deserve credit. We did bring in the raw material. The facilities and training and motivation were provided here. But I doubt there will be much inspiration here. The ones who will be inspired will be eager foreigners coming here to make their mark.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

A tent pole should be shaft in his arse to keep his CB mouth shut..

There's so much shit spewing out of his mouth that his anus is getting jealous.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I challenge the Rear-Admiral to a real war. See if he survives.

If he's not careful with his brains (if any) and mouth, very soon he will shrink and be on par with an ex-DPM who was terribly exposed during the MSK fiasco. By now, an inch separates the two men.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... DPM Teo was optimistic that Feng’s win will ‘inspire’ more Singaporeans to take up the sports.

“And you can see that, over a number of years, in different sports, their standards and aspirational levels have been brought up and people say: ‘Yeah, we can do that!’ I hope that inspires many more Singaporeans to take up sports and to do well.”
wen u ask a burger wif no brains 2 tink, he can oni gif tis kind of sh*t! ...

li'l wonder tis burger can oni ask 17 yr o studens wat dey tink ... :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Don't be so hard on him lah. He is oblivious and cannot see beyond the silver spoon still in his mouth................. :rolleyes: