• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo: PAP focused on residents

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

By Goh Chin Lian

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said on Saturday the People's Action Party (PAP) will remain focused on serving residents on the ground, even as an opposition party made proposals to avoid a multi-cornered fight.

Fucking liar this DPM! Michael Palmer representing PAP was focused on Laura Ong, how can he say focused on residents?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By Goh Chin Lian

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said on Saturday the People's Action Party (PAP) will remain focused on serving residents on the ground, even as an opposition party made proposals to avoid a multi-cornered fight.

Fucking liar this DPM! Michael Palmer representing PAP was focused on Laura Ong, how can he say focused on residents?

By George! the Mango did it!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By Goh Chin Lian

No, worst than that, did not focus on Laura Ong per se, he focused on her chee-bye and any other good ones that come by.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merely chanting to themselves repeatedly isnt going to help them. If they had been focusing on residents in the first place, we wouldnt be having this discussion.

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teo Chee Hean is the PAP's equivalent of SDP's Chee... King of Kamikaze... your ladyship's advice to him is to stay away from the island for the next 3 weeks if he wish for PAP victory

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teo Ch, please involve yourself in this BE as you did in the last. Sure to have Oppo to win in such a case.

You have beaten me to that. Multi-cornered fights leave opposition with virtually zero chance of winning but if Teo Chee Hean were to start appearing and make some "brilliant" remarks, the balance would well be tilted in favour of opposition.

I suspect Teo Chee Hean and Chee Soo Juan are blood brothers playing the same role for each party... they are the 無間道

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have beaten me to that. Multi-cornered fights leave opposition with virtually zero chance of winning but if Teo Chee Hean were to start appearing and make some "brilliant" remarks, the balance would well be tilted in favour of opposition.

I suspect Teo Chee Hean and Chee Soo Juan are blood brothers playing the same role for each party... they are the 無間道

Teo is the PAP's own goal striker.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what happens when he mixes around too much with the Auctioneer Fcuker,
"Teo Chee Hian. Teo Chee Hian. Teo Chee Hian...."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, worst than that, did not focus on Laura Ong per se, he focused on her chee-bye and any other good ones that come by.

Don't forget his fixation on the Mangoes & all the ones that are still hanging around!! that was how he lost his focus..

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you think pappy still ruling chinkpore is an insult to human intelligence.
this teo is just beatg down on chinkporeans who are already tired and worn out.
oppos will be happy is papys like this get involved, will piss peopls more and then they will vote for oppos.

up my points pl thank you you :smile:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But TCH is in power and CSJ is not,,,,so TCH can say what he bloody wants,,and there will be no consequences,,also hor his GRC is very defensible, no oppo can unseat him,,he is as safe as fort knox except if LHL ask him to leave,,which is a very high possibility,,,if TCH gets too powerful,,,than LHL will replace him with another crony,,,

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said on Saturday the People's Action Party (PAP) will remain focused on serving residents on the ground, even as an opposition party made proposals to avoid a multi-cornered fight. ...
ah loon focus oni on his gdp ...

in aimgate, ah pin focus oni on 'u-scratch-my-back-me-scratch-urs' wif his jin-gang circle ...

in palmergate, ah mike oni focus on sex ...

now, tis burger says dey focus on residens ... he stil got cheeks 2 say such tings .... u wanna believe him? ...