• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo: Our salaries have not risen in past 3 years

FishLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong lan jiao wei, FUCKING CB face. Might as well speak the truth. Support pap got pay rise. Talk cock!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is preposterous to say the least. :mad:

On the one hand, millions in salary. In the other, ordinary citizens' CPF put back to age 65 and possibly 70 !!:mad:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11043227_725789987539092_4617094837359194542_n.jpg

This is excellent. Both talking cock and even then cannot even cannot make sense.
PAP should include in their manifesto that they want a pay rise.
And that NS will not get more.
They keep talking cock - question is do they have the balls?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking bastard, my salary did not rise and lowered instead for past 15 yrs.what you recommend ?

Fucking bastards... I have no salary for the past 15 years already..

They pay my salaries to some foreign talent and expect me to fight and die for my country...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
fucking bastard, my salary did not rise and lowered instead for past 15 yrs.what you recommend ?

This shows that you were being overpaid 15 years ago and the lower salary you're receiving now is a far better reflection of your market value.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking bastards... I have no salary for the past 15 years already..

They pay my salaries to some foreign talent and expect me to fight and die for my country...

on behalf of ah sam, this shows that you are either lazy to work for the past 15 yrs or you are financial independent so you can afford not to have salary for 15 yrs.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get millions and you want salary increase?

How much more do you need to squeeze the peasants?

Where is the joys of serving the people? How can they be measured in monetary terms?

Scumbags!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
for so many massive screw ups you still want pay increase? Potong Gaji more appropriate!!!!!!!!!!1

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't we out source President Obama to be our
President and PM and double his salary to USD1.2million &
still way below all our present Ministers and all
those chiat liow bee!!!

And we don't need 85 chiat liow bee to handle Sickapoor policies???

We only Need One President and One Mayor!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why don't we out source President Obama to be our
President and PM and double his salary to USD1.2million &
still way below all our present Ministers and all
those chiat liow bee!!!

Obama is a useless president and not worth a freakin' cent. LHL is a far better leader.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://money.cnn.com/2015/03/10/news/economy/world-leaders-salaries/index.html?iid=Lead

Russian President Vladimir Putin is taking a pay cut of 10% as his country's economy sinks into a deep recession.
But how does his salary compare to those of other world leaders?
Here is how the pay of prime ministers and presidents of the big developed and emerging economies stack up, according to the most recent official data and converted into U.S. dollars at the current rate.
President Obama leads the pack with $400,000 a year. The presidential salary doubled when George W. Bush became president in 2001.
In addition, Obama gets a tax-free expense account worth $50,000.

Merkel's salary as German chancellor is set at 216,000 euros a year ($234,383). The chancellor and her ministers got a 2.2% pay rise at the beginning of March, according to government documents.

The British prime minister earns £142,500 ($214,782) a year. That includes his salary as a member of parliament, which is £67,060.

The French president would have ranked much higher on this list, had he not taken a 30% pay cut the moment he took office in 2012.
Without the haircut, Hollande would have earned 255,600 euros a year ($274,522), second only to Obama. Now he makes $194,251.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister salary minimum $1.1m still dare to highlight it should be $1.2m?! So many train breakdowns, even no offer hara kiri at least should offer to take a further salary cut to apologise for poor performance!