• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't understand why people like to praise the Japanese so much............

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have personally work with them..

Their work style can be quite stupid.

Instead of solving problem rationally, they tend to use brute force against the problem until it is solved. I am not surprised that they drop water from helicopter to solve nuclear crisis..

Always try to hide problem from superior and work their arse off trying to resolve it instead of bringing it up openly and try to find a more efficient solution.

Communication skill with non-japanese totally fucked-up. Dunno what the fuck they trying to communicate.

Even when things should be voiced out, they keep quiet.

People should stop praising the stupid work ethic of the Japanese, there is nothing great about it, only dictator and authoritarian government like it as they make people
stupid and ready to be manipulated and exploited.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Instead of solving problem rationally, they tend to use brute force against the problem until it is solved. I am not surprised that they drop water from helicopter to solve nuclear crisis..

Always try to hide problem from superior and work their arse off trying to resolve it instead of bringing it up openly and try to find a more efficient solution.

Communication skill with non-japanese totally fucked-up. Dunno what the fuck they trying to communicate.

People should stop praising the stupid work ethic of the Japanese, there is nothing great about it, only dictator and authoritarian government like it as they make people

Why don't you comment on the PRC? About how they try to hide and lie about the truth about their SAR cases and only reveal the truth when it was getting out of hand and bring troubles to the rest of the world and embarrassment to themselves. You forgotten about that? It happened not too long ago, you know?

What about the USA and how you see people looting and violence and selfish behaviour when Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans? You got amnesia and cannot remember these events, is it?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

They work differently from you that's all. They believe in solving a problem rather than bringing it to their superiors. You might disagree with their working style but they have proven to be a successful nation.

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
They work differently from you that's all. They believe in solving a problem rather than bringing it to their superiors. You might disagree with their working style but they have proven to be a successful nation.

Any idiot who is willing to work to death 24/7 can be successful. Nothing great.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

acute personal observation.

this could happen to any government dealing with natural disasters but in current japan disaster refugees crisis, their cabinet leaders were slow to react to initial crisis, local level officials in the prefecture were unwilling to take initiative and solve problems, chose to wait for orders from top even when the desperate situation require immediate actions. The delay escalated the crisis with little food, water or heat for the refugees. ( foreign media observation )

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you comment on the PRC? About how they try to hide and lie about the truth about their SAR cases and only reveal the truth when it was getting out of hand and bring troubles to the rest of the world and embarrassment to themselves. You forgotten about that? It happened not too long ago, you know?

What about the USA and how you see people looting and violence and selfish behaviour when Hurricane Katrina struck New Orleans? You got amnesia and cannot remember these events, is it?

The Chinese and the Jap are equally fucked-up, same gene same weakness.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops...looks like that i have hit all of your panic button...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jc girls are actually beri appealing to me but i must keep on reminding myself not to fall into that category leh...:p:biggrin::o

japs are mostly paedophile inclined, are you all like them???

dream_waker

Alfrescian
Loyal
acute personal observation.

this could happen to any government dealing with natural disasters but in current japan disaster refugees crisis, their cabinet leaders were slow to react to initial crisis, local level officials in the prefecture were unwilling to take initiative and solve problems, chose to wait for orders from top even when the desperate situation require immediate actions. The delay escalated the crisis with little food, water or heat for the refugees. ( foreign media observation )

This crisis exposed how shallow a "power" Japan is.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zvMDxM-OT3M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8cRi0JfgskA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yWxs3Nj5T-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops...looks like that i have hit all of your panic button...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jc girls are actually beri appealing to me but i must keep on reminding myself not to fall into that category leh...:p:biggrin::o

japs are mostly paedophile inclined, are you all like them???

Many Americans and Europeans are paedophiles. At least, the Japanese watch anime loli. The Europeans and Americans make real-life videos.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need to assure that i have nothing against the jap, i am just plainly speaking from my experience of how hypocritical japs are. i have worked with them before, i know their fuckup style inside out.

as for why men turn into paedophiles, i have observed that if a man control his sexual urge for too long, mind extremely bright, born girly or gay, relationship setback, aged men; all these attributes to one being a paedophile, dun ask me who i observed:wink::p:biggrin:

even monks masturbate, and i am quite sure men who enjoy eating raw sushi salmon are very sexually inclined towards young girls.

haha... the more i wirte, i think i can be some sort of professional leh...:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps. please enjoy my boliao obervation and insight.

Many Americans and Europeans are paedophiles. At least, the Japanese watch anime loli. The Europeans and Americans make real-life of videos.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need to assure that i have nothing against the jap, i am just plainly speaking from my experience of how hypocritical japs are. i have worked with them before, i know their fuckup style inside out.

as for why men turn into paedophiles, i have observed that if a man control his sexual urge for too long, mind extremely bright, born girly or gay, relationship setback, aged men; all these attributes to one being a paedophile, dun ask me who i observed:wink::p:biggrin:

even monks masturbate, and i am quite sure men who enjoy eating raw sushi salmon are very sexually inclined towards young girls.

haha... the more i wirte, i think i can be some sort of professional leh...:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps. please enjoy my boliao obervation and insight.

Whether you like the Japanese or not, it is up to you. I have no problems with them but I respect your POV.

I am just saying that they are not the only perverted people in this world. You obviously have not met Italians.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

But they gave this world Sony, Honda, Yamaha, Toyota....and of course, Maria Ozawa.

How could you not love the Japanese ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no looting, no panic at disaster shelter, no riot against authority, I think Japanese should be praise for their behaviour. Most impressive indeed.