• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Don't Play Play with Sheng Siong Supermarket

Heard that LHL's daughter will soon marry one of the Sheng Siong's towkay's son. Am sure NTUC Supermarket will 'siam' a head on business collision with Sheng Siong once a Ms Lee becomes daughter-in-law of Sheng Siong's family.

KNNBCCB

Any picture of this daughter?

something like this chio bus...

OO5O.jpg

ahpong

Sheng Siong not even cheap at all. If u compare the prices, I think NTUC cheaper.

The things there not fresh. and their wet markets there stinks. I'd rather go to NTUC or Shop and Save, The best is chinatown market lah.

shOUTloud

I thought he 3 sons and 1 daughter. Unless he was sowing his wild oats in between his Prime Ministerial duties. hee hee

ivebert

Sing song family has the history of being pig butcher... I think princess like the smell...

Singapore Local Trashes must have the smell of fertilizers and soil too
Since most of their ancestors are useless trashy farmers

Sheng Siong not even cheap at all. If u compare the prices, I think NTUC cheaper.

1. bro, i honestly doubt you do marketing yourself!
2. ntuc is by no means cheaper.
3. in fact, some local grocery shops such as top plus carries cheaper items.

Internet Brigade

Heard that LHL's daughter will soon marry one of the Sheng Siong's towkay's son. Am sure NTUC Supermarket will 'siam' a head on business collision with Sheng Siong once a Ms Lee becomes daughter-in-law of Sheng Siong's family.

I heard the same, but my 'informant' was a taxi driver then laughed at me for not knowing this general knowledge nugget.

Alamak Old news aleady,

Ppl in the market already knew about this long time ago,

You see how Sheng Siong able to clinch all the good location? why? how?

Daddy! daddy! my bf hor want this place to set his father shop can u tell the fella
to arrange for me can?

Daddy : Ok lor..

one only what. even appear on newspaper when lky wife died.

1. bro, i honestly doubt you do marketing yourself!
2. ntuc is by no means cheaper.
3. in fact, some local grocery shops such as top plus carries cheaper items.

NTUC is cheaper than Sheng Shiong for several items. But those local grocery shops cheaper than the both of them. Esp those shampoo and body foams.

sheng shiong playing the political marriage game ah ???

poor boy.....................marrying Ho Ching's daughter....................screw the wall better lah

sheng shiong playing the political marriage game ah ???

poor boy.....................marrying Ho Ching's daughter....................screw the wall better lah

It an upgrade, haven't they told you to UPGRADE???, "Rin Tin Tin" was another upgrade from Coffee shop owner daughter to M.P.!! UPGRADE!!