• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't let xenophobia take root in Singapore: MP Arthur Fong

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not so 'wild' I think. Before LKY abdicated his PMship, he appointed S Rajaretnam as Senior Minister. He didn't want to be seen as the first person to be given a post retirement job.

Yes and I recall JBJ asking him (lky) what does a Senior Minister do , much to his exasperation

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are using 'xenophobia' as an excuse to justify their daft population policies.

Once the X-word is used, you are expected to be shamed and that's the end to all further discussion. :rolleyes:

Constructive poleetics. :kma:

It is democraphobia PAP is facing. It means no more free money, mistresses and power abuse.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is simply no white scum with any conviction anymore. they cannot even smear with emotions. you look at them in parliament all are like dead fish. where is the vitriol? where is the passion? really a corpse party. I dont even want to mention the robots passing around the xeno card like candy. they dont even have originality

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fuckface Arthur is an albino or he got angmo mother?
If his dad liked white meat pussy and married an angmo charbor then he must be the ugliest looking pa cheng kia around....

100% Chinese, I was his primary and secondary schoolmate, class of 1980, his mother used to sit at school canteen wait for him and chit chat with tai tais everyday, nicknamed "snow white" in school.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So he is an albino? And is he a Cantonese? If he is a canto means he is not better than Ho Jinx, Wong Cunt Sing and Shito from Potong Pasir...cantonese traitors..

100% Chinese, I was his primary and secondary schoolmate, class of 1980, his mother used to sit at school canteen wait for him and chit chat with tai tais everyday, nicknamed "snow white" in school.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xenophobic ?

Think the lost generations, the native Indians, the native inca they weren't xenophobic n wat happened today ,?