• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't despair if you are single

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...who said sooner or later must settle down ? if you have money , you wouldnt want to settle down . :smile::wink: everyday is valentine day ....with different woman . :biggrin::wink::biggrin:
quite true also. haha maybe save up enough money, move to Tokyo and find all the hot babes there everyday. :biggrin:

but i think the expenses of living in tokyo is enough to make one broke.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quite true also. haha maybe save up enough money, move to Tokyo and find all the hot babes there everyday. :biggrin:

not really ..if you know where to find cheap food . surprisingly , living in tokyo can save more money . i have malaysian friends living in tokyo , he is earning 7k a month and he can save 5k or more every month ( of course , hes company provided him with accommodation . but there are many temptation for you to spend money in tokyo ...

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

dun listen to that drifter, he will spend all his money on kabuki-cho

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really ..if you know where to find cheap food . surprisingly , living in tokyo can save more money . i have malaysian friends living in tokyo , he is earning 7k a month and he can save 5k or more every month ( of course , hes company provided him with accommodation . but there are many temptation for you to spend money in tokyo ...
Well, if I live in the outer regions of Tokyo like Chiba, Kanagawa, Shinagawa and etc, then you are right. I think the reason why Tokyo now can save more money is due to deflation in Japan. But can't deny Tokyo and Osaka have the best 'catch'. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no i prefer to spend all my money on weeds ...:biggrin::rolleyes:

by the way ah neh ...when you want to come over my place again ?

yes of cos, been single n got money, everything oso awesome. BUT they are watching..........

Penalties
Possession or consumption of Cannabis:

•Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH
Illegal traffic, import or export of:

•Cannabis of more than 500 grams > DEATH
•Cannabis resin of more than 200 grams > DEATH
•Cannabis mixture of more than 1,000 grams > DEATH

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I won't mind spending some too, but most of the girls there are too "dolled-up" till no difference from our local women.

careful, alot of fake SYT there, actually they PRC, korean...etc.....But speak good japanese language.But on the other hand, its good to see the REAL world. Been single, faster go Xplore, if old liao, no strength liao hor. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, if I live in the outer regions of Tokyo like Chiba, Kanagawa, Shinagawa and etc, then you are right. I think the reason why Tokyo now can save more money is due to deflation in Japan. But can't deny Tokyo and Osaka have the best 'catch'. :biggrin:

actucally chiba is a nice place to stay ...only one and a half hours train ride to tokyo ...and chiba is cheap .

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
careful, alot of fake SYT there, actually they PRC, korean...etc.....But speak good japanese language.But on the other hand, its good to see the REAL world. Been single, faster go Xplore, if old liao, no strength liao hor. :smile:
i will be careful la, just hear the fluency of their Japanese and you can tell most of the time. i will want to explore and live there, before i become another old goat. :biggrin: I won't mind paying more, if I can get decent housing and good-quality products.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes of cos, been single n got money, everything oso awesome. BUT they are watching..........

Penalties
Possession or consumption of Cannabis:

•Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH
Illegal traffic, import or export of:

•Cannabis of more than 500 grams > DEATH
•Cannabis resin of more than 200 grams > DEATH
•Cannabis mixture of more than 1,000 grams > DEATH

thanks to some chemists ...some fake weeds cant be detacted ...:biggrin::rolleyes:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
actucally chiba is a nice place to stay ...only one and a half hours train ride to tokyo ...and chiba is cheap .
Yup considering that. My mindset has changed. Last time, want to move to Japan smaller cities, but after reflection, only got one life, may as well enjoy the vigour over in Tokyo before retiring in Hokkaido or Malaysia.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will be careful la, just hear the fluency of their Japanese and you can tell most of the time. i will want to explore and live there, before i become another old goat. :biggrin: I won't mind paying more, if I can get decent housing and good-quality products.

but hor, alot of them dun serve gaijin. Maybe u try keep cool, said only hai, sodesu.. maybe can pass.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup considering that. My mindset has changed. Last time, want to move to Japan smaller cities, but after reflection, only got one life, may as well enjoy the vigour over in Tokyo before retiring in Hokkaido or Malaysia.

Malaysia Ipoh ? Let me know.. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks to some chemists ...some fake weeds cant be detacted ...:biggrin::rolleyes:
sonner or later, got hantu, u mati.
retired in smaller city is good. Air n water are much fresher. Remember to invite me to your wedding in japan or malaysia.:smile: