• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Don't Call Me Babe !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thinkstock-coupleonbeach-jpg_052030.jpg

Call your girlfriend “gorgeous,” “sweetie pie” or even “sexy,” but never, ever “babe.”

It may be one of the most common terms of endearment men give their partners, but a British study commissioned by the Internet services company Siteopia.com reveals women hate it.

Also topping the “don’t call us that!” list are “sweet cheeks,” “snookums,” “baby doll,” “baby girl” and “muffin.”

Instead, women ranked traditional endearments like “beautiful,” “lovely,” “love,” “darling” and “honey” as their most preferred pet names.

“There’s a lot of power in a name and each one throws up different connotations so it’s important to know which ones will flatter a partner and which are definitely not going to have the right effect,” the Daily Mail reports a Siteopia spokesman as saying.

Twenty percent of those surveyed said they gave their partners private pet names. But of that, 10 percent would be embarrassed if these names were ever made public.

As for men who were part of the study, they admitted calling their partners names they would never say to their partners’ face.

These included “The Mrs.” and “the wife.” One in six called their partners “the boss,” while one in 14 called them “the ball and chain.”

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so often i heard the wife calling the hubby.." daddy...daddy...daddy...." my hair stands!!!!

then of course you also hear wife calling husband.." darling dear....darling....darling....."

and of course this is common... "....my ahlau this....my ahlau that...."

this is common- husband calling wife..." my old tiger.....wan ai lau whu...or my little mouse!!!.....wan ai lau shu!!!...."

endearing names indeed!!!...lao kong!!! lao kong!!!.....nahbeh hair stands......something else stands when a PRC meimei catches you and call you laokong!!!! laokong!!!....waulau behtahan liao!!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if the woman in her throes of pleasure..."daddy I am CUMMING"!!?? and her husband " mummmmy mummmmy".. ha ha ha ha

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;D4-PcMSxrUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-PcMSxrUA[/video]

you gonna regret that.

jw5

Loyal
Most of them are so ugly and such spoilt princesses, my preferred term of endearment for them is "stranger". :rolleyes: