• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Don't be jealous of rich people

crazyMod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not be overawed when others grow rich, when the splendor of their houses increases; for they will take nothing with them when they die, their splendor will not descend with them. Though while they live they count themselves blessed— and people praise you when you prosper— they will join those who have gone before them, who will never again see the light of life. People who have wealth but lack understanding are like the beasts that perish.
Psalm 49:16*-‬20 NIV
http://bible.com/111/psa.49.16-20.NIV

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the common trait of sinkies, they like to be jealous of others. i have thought about it and realise it's the way the society is shaped out to be.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not be overawed when others grow rich, when the splendor of their houses increases; for they will take nothing with them when they die, their splendor will not descend with them. Though while they live they count themselves blessed— and people praise you when you prosper— they will join those who have gone before them, who will never again see the light of life. People who have wealth but lack understanding are like the beasts that perish.

Only losers will believe the biblical quote. I rather be rich with strife than be poor with strife.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sounds like a case of sour grapes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on how these people make their $$$$?
I would be angry with those that use the system to enrich themselves from the taxpayers because I am a taxpayer.

Many from the PAP don't deserve the $ e.g. LHL, that $8 cow guy, ... Don't forget about their relatives & kakis like Ho Ching,..

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking sore loser. If you're poor you have only yourself to blame. Don't come and be a chao ah qua complain about jealousy or envy. Fuck you understand. Go hide in one corner and cry yourself in your mother skirt and don't interfere with rich people like me enjoying good lives in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall one Malaysian in JB forum said others are jealous of rich. Actually they themselves are proven the most jealous people. Like number one bitch of century MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy lieu jealous of rich enough to sell body and soul to be really rich. Plus they are also jealous of others free time, jealous of others ability at work, anything and everything also can be jealous and they will do anything to slander and do harm to others that they are jealous of as proven in my case by mudlander dogs in this forum, my former JB MALAYSIAN Chinese neighbour, my MALAYSIAN INDIAN SPR ex colleague.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While poor people get all bent out of shape trying not to get jealous of the rich, the rich simply can't be bothered about you. It seems that many of the poor have a lot of personal issues, especially about bitterness and envy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like those with money because they do not waste time on getting things. They book and buy whatever they wish. No need to look for bargain. Everything quick and easy. But make sure no problem as they tend to get mad very fast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While poor people get all bent out of shape trying not to get jealous of the rich, the rich simply can't be bothered about you. It seems that many of the poor have a lot of personal issues, especially about bitterness and envy.

Is it? I am poor but my rich low class MALAYSIAN Chinese neighbours are jealous and bothered about me enough to harm me when I did no harm to them . LOL