• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donch mess with other people's wife

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Many years ago when I was selling pork at market, I flirt with vege seller wife ...... Vege seller chase me with vege knife at market round and round. Lucky Yong Tau Foo seller mitigated .......

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
H1GQo.jpg

Pity this abang is not playing for Chelsea... or else John Terry will get beaten up by the whole kampung.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

Many years ago when I was selling pork at market, I flirt with vege seller wife ...... Vege seller chase me with vege knife at market round and round. Lucky Yong Tau Foo seller mitigated .......

You are damn useless... People got vege knife you got butcher knife, which one more powerful??? Unless he selling sugar cane and use machete lah!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....... the woman is a naughty wife:biggrin::p

...... Whoever initiate it, the wife agreed to continue the affair. If she chose to back out, there would no longer be any affair. ....the fault is on his wife...

most of the times, the culprit is the wifey who's the cause of most marital tragedies and sufferings. if she's not bitchy, hiao and flirty, none of this would ve happened...

Reason =WOMEN'S Charter.Sillipore's women made to feel they are untouchable.
Muslim also governed by Shariah Law-so perhaps moderated?
A good part of the 60% are women who still vote pappy even though their husbands/sons been screwed inside out by FT's.-all because of the Women's Charter.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if she is the one caught, she would probably get half of what the husband owns too....Women in Singapore have nothing to lose.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if she is the one caught, she would probably get half of what the husband owns too....Women in Singapore have nothing to lose.

the famous one caught got only the nefarious sexmobile. but the very sinful thing occurred was the separation of the teletubbies siblings. she got one of them while her aggrieved husby kept the other. was it worth the while for all those nonsense? nobody knows cos after breaking her loverboy lawyer's marriage, she din marry him. she dumps instead and now eyeing at sylvester the cat or another who's wifey is always away in taiwan.