• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation Drive for Alex's election !

Janet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex has started a donation drive to gather funds for his election campaign and he hopes to seek help from Singaporeans (bros here included). Pls help to advertise this URL for his donation drive:

http://utopia8787.blogspot.com/2010/01/vote-for-change-donations.html

For myself, I have promised to donate $1K to help him at least raise his deposit, rediculously set high by PAP.

He said he will be joining a GRC team. I will leave it to him to disclose the details as necessary.

All the best to Alex!

All Donations will be recorded here with Transparency and Accountability. If the donor wish to stay anonymous, please provide me a Moniker and Password to identify yourself as a donor.

VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE THE PAP OUT DONATIONS

there will be 4 sections to be recorded:
1) Name/Moniker
2) Donation Amount
3) Date and Time Money Transferred
4) Your One-Liner Donation Message

donations will be look after and kept by the Alliance secretary general: Desmond Lim, the Alliance treasurer Yen Kim Khooi and me Alliance Member Alex Tan.

you can contact me by
phone 98392722
email [email protected]
facebook inbox
or call me up to meet

dont be hesitant to contact me thanks (:

VOTE FOR CHANGE VOTE THE PAP OUT