• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does pinky has any close personal friend?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would be fair that i post something about pinky after ah juan's horny thread.

that would be fair :smile:

initially, i thought georgie yeo was his bff but after georgie lost in the last erection, it seems that their relationship has drifted.
georgie is enjoying life, going new places, indulging in luxurious foods and maybe tasting all sorts of cute mei meis.

as for pinky, his taste is rather restricted to a vegetarian diet from auntie jinx. excuse me while i phew! blech! vomit, vomit.....

ok, back to our discussion.

so do u guys think with exaggerating lofty position, does he really have just one bloody good pal.... beside his blood brother hot jinx?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he has or rather he had. that mysterious bff was (is) in taiwan.

my lips are sealed from here onwards. :p

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes his left hand is his closest personal friend...he seeks solace from it when he feels sexually frustrated.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yingluck? If you have that man ape ho for a wife who can blame him?

alamak!! get real, fren!

look at what kind of taste pinky has. he goes for bitch that look like butch. just look at his husby ugly like fuck many jinx.

i gotta a feeling that he could have a bf in taipei. just couldn't help hovering the wild imagination that he chose to visit his "personal friend" at the cost of our national security and anger from PRC after he did that. remember?

that episode was a very intriguing event which the shit times should prod deeper instead of hushing it all up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend used to be his cycling kaki.

Then what happened?
Your cycling friend got whack by cement truck or taxi and went spinning into the air to the loud acclaims of JUSTICE DONE and fast and furious wanking by perverts?
Did AssLoon go to his funeral or was he also wanking away?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we may think the oldman is abnoxious and friendless but NO, he has plenty of angmo friends. yep! angmos tua kee, he likes but not local and the mats and the indonies hate him! can't blame them. oldman depises those sua pak sua ku folks who have the brains of the free ranging ayam.

just look at his christian name - ya! xtian name lovingly given to him by the tua kee angmos who tenderly called him HARRY when he is really quite a smoothie. :p

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's still looking...

My handsome gay friend told me that he was having brunch at Ion and Pinky came into the restaurant and stared at him hungrily. :eek:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there was another hint when out of the blue, his oldman cum out with "homo is in the genes...." hinting that the gay law should be deleted but not forceful enough. maybe his KY has lost his lubricating power?

obviously, if there's nothing to do with money, the oldman just would speak. his words is measured in gold. for the gayish part, suddenly he had spoken. strange.....

either his pinky is gay or his butchy girl is lesbo or else wtf he suddenly for nothing spoke on such touchy subject?

again, our shit times didn't prod deeper. why? maybe the shit times need a huge dildo with TLC KY to stimulate them to do so. :p