• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does GOD make preachers rich?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so those rich preachers , are they god's men or satan's lackeys?

confusing, right? here preaching god's words, there machiam devil's act.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

sometimes it's easier to look oneself at the mirror, instead of putting that mirror infront of others..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

just like messiah chee. infront of peasants say: I LUV U ALL...I LEDI CARE FOR ALL OF U. but behind, sent dvd, videoclip and email to USA obama and hope he tekkan singapore.

same pattern. preach one thing; practise another.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes it's easier to look oneself at the mirror, instead of putting that mirror infront of others..

the preachers are loaded with money, maybe claiming it from GOD. didn't god's words is also to spread kindness, compassion and charity? if they are men of god, why the no-confidence to hold on to so much excessive wealth instead of spreading it to the less fortunate. don't forget: they are preachers and monks - they are some kind of "holy vessels" which should practice what they preach. but do they?

why are many incensed when they realise all these "holy people" are so super rich? envy or more like disappointment and betrayers of the faith?:confused:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want people to be poor? You assume they prosper themselves. Why?

If some religious leaders are rich they could do more to help others.

If all are poor man like me, can't even help myself, how to help others?

if he does, then jesus christ should be a very rich man in history.

then again, do BUDDHA make head monks prosperous?

again if he did, gautama would have remained as a king.

final doubt: do preachers here abuse the words of God to prosper themselves?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you want people to be poor? You assume they prosper themselves. Why?

If some religious leaders are rich they could do more to help others.

If all are poor man like me, can't even help myself, how to help others?

rich religious leaders helping others, then they wouldn't be rich, right? their wealth would be divested out to all the needies.

they are rich becos of greed. and if there is greed, there won't be any compassion to help. instead they would want more. in order to want more, they would have to pledge war and conquer to gain more.

for the religious leaders, they are pledging a "spiritual war of principality" or the power of evil so that in exchange for their souls to the devil, they would remain rich and powerful.

go back in history. were christ & his apostles rich? why would a king forsake his wealth to attain enlgihtenment as a BUDDHA? were all these great men rich? their invaluable intangible wealth was nothing but an intrinsic everlasting happiness to themselves and to all the sentient beings.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar. You write like a man of moral and philosophy, are you a man of religion?

rich religious leaders helping others, then they wouldn't be rich, right? their wealth would be divested out to all the needies.

they are rich becos of greed. and if there is greed, there won't be any compassion to help. instead they would want more. in order to want more, they would have to pledge war and conquer to gain more.

for the religious leaders, they are pledging a "spiritual war of principality" or the power of evil so that in exchange for their souls to the devil, they would remain rich and powerful.

go back in history. were christ & his apostles rich? why would a king forsake his wealth to attain enlgihtenment as a BUDDHA? were all these great men rich? their invaluable intangible wealth was nothing but an intrinsic everlasting happiness to themselves and to all the sentient beings.

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
? :confused: ? any link with LTS?
One person so many identities ?

sim kheng hwee is leetahbar, former id is leetahsar, staying at stirling road, dun work, beat up parent for money, pervert mono, pap ball licker, stole temple money, kena expelled .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
leetahbar. You write like a man of moral and philosophy, are you a man of religion?

ur nic sotongmee reminds me of a BLUEsotong. sotong is blurcock but a blue one is deadly poisonous.

the losers gang appear in many dicks. the righteous and the brave just need one. :cool:

although i do not quite agree with many things or paps' policies but one thing for sure, that is , i know that SDP with chee around shall do singapore and all singaporeans no good at all.

as for those who stubbornly believe in him, there's only one thing we can witness: all of them will end up in the big longkang like what they are now with the ongoing court trials.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
? :confused: ? any link with LTS?
One person so many identities ?

if u were from the old forum, u should know what those losers loved to do behind others' backs - scheming to get those who they didn't agree or their critics BANNED.

in this new forum, they cannot do that cos there isn't any DELPHIPLUS membership to entitle them such privileges. but the weakness of this forum is that it cannot stop them from cloning out many nics to give a false impression that they have a "strong" support just like chee soon juan who boasted about his "imaginery" supports.:wink:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very confusing, why people clone you?
:confused:

if u were from the old forum, u should know what those losers loved to do behind others' backs - scheming to get those who they didn't agree or their critics BANNED.

in this new forum, they cannot do that cos there isn't any DELPHIPLUS membership to entitle them such privileges. but the weakness of this forum is that it cannot stop them from cloning out many nics to give a false impression that they have a "strong" support just like chee soon juan who boasted about his "imaginery" supports.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very confusing, why people clone you?
:confused:

those are the losers who keep preaching about HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRAPSY. they are from the SDP IB. ngejay is one of the best mastershapeshifter around.

bluesotong is here in another nic. he's 24/7 on line and preying on unwary girls and guys. u can offer yourself to him and he would gladly give u $200 red packet as a welcum gift.:wink:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha! You must have made a big bundle of cash offering yourself to from Mr or Ms bluesotong.

I take back my opinion that you are a philosophical and moral person, after I read
what you wrote, now I think your asshole must be disgusting loose as your mouth.:biggrin:

those are the losers who keep preaching about HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRAPSY. they are from the SDP IB. ngejay is one of the best mastershapeshifter around.

bluesotong is here in another nic. he's 24/7 on line and preying on unwary girls and guys. u can offer yourself to him and he would gladly give u $200 red packet as a welcum gift.:wink:[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: What a BEAST!

Even animals don't hurt their parents!

I fully agree that this kind of people deserves every single worth to be struck by lightning!

Our Forumer Sim Kheng Hwee is Most Cruel among cases reported in ST on 28 June 2009

he showered his 80 years old parent with punches, and had to be refrained from further punching!

the poor old parent was bleeding profusely, that was not the end, sim kheng hwee will TALK to his parents with his FIST in the future!!
]
[/IMG]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: What a BEAST!

Even animals don't hurt their parents!

I fully agree that this kind of people deserves every single worth to be struck by lightning!

well, if u believe in the clones' words, then why play a pretending game. hypocrisy exposed so early?:wink:

my li'l brother leetahsar didn't need to share that unpleasant experience with all the losers here. he was too naive thinking and hoping that by sharing many of the brothers wouldn't end up like the kind of lauhanku he and his family has to tolerate everyday.

maybe u should read his own personal blog ir u sincerely want the real picture. but if u r already prejudiced or indeed a nasty clone urself, then obviously welcome to the clones' bandwagon!

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com

it's quite lo soh and FR on all his personal life strange and zany encounters.:smile: