• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does China have VAT ?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does China have VAT ?

I'm going to Shanghai, and maybe to purchase stuff from exhibitors who may not be China vendors.

If a vendor from Spain were to set up a booth in the exhibition hall, and I buy some items from the Spanish vendor, do I have to pay VAT ?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does China have VAT ?

I'm going to Shanghai, and maybe to purchase stuff from exhibitors who may not be China vendors.

If a vendor from Spain were to set up a booth in the exhibition hall, and I buy some items from the Spanish vendor, do I have to pay VAT ?

You Spastic Faggot :oIo:

Use google lah :oIo:

Everything also want people to feed it up your ass :oIo:

No wonder you are an Ex-convict and marked by SG Govt.
:oIo:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does China have VAT ?

If you need to ask that question, stay in Singapore.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does China have VAT ?

Retarded Faggot Trannie Queen SD :oIo:

U think of making it big and rich :oIo:

But the only thing that you can make big is your client's cock in Bangkok :oIo:

Don't think we don't know what you do for a liviing in Bangkok :oIo:

If it is so easy to strike it rich, everyone still work for what?:oIo:

Your lame attempt at peddling pirated goods from China will only lead you to Prison again. :oIo:

Want to buy spanish product go Shanghai and buy? What a spastic trannie slacker. :oIo:

Fucking Ex-convict. go ahead and infract me. :oIo:

When I speak the truth, all you can do is squirm, be angry, bang tables but too bitter to say anything because I speak the truth. :oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Queen Seok Duk you Spastic Faggot :oIo:

Vengeful and spiteful little maggoty ex-convict marked by SG Govt :oIo:

Got nothing better to do than to dish out infractions to me every few minutes? :oIo:

Why not go service your ang moh assbanging client now? :oIo:

Remember, everytime you give me a infraction or warning, the chance of you contracting STD doubles. :oIo: