• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

does cheapskake SAF serve poison milk to NS slaves ?

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U got go chk c got kidney stone onot? If got then wat r u waiting for?? SUE THEM!! :biggrin::p:biggrin:

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't remember SAF serving milk. Only Milo, tea and kopi. But as a ex-regular I don't patronise the cookhouse, only go to canteen. I once gave a cook 10 extra duties after he told me that he was serving charsiew rice when I saw shitty chicken wings and red colour food flavour colouring added.(the one my mother used to make agar agar).:mad:

jw5

Loyal
I don't remember SAF serving milk. Only Milo, tea and kopi. But as a ex-regular I don't patronise the cookhouse, only go to canteen. I once gave a cook 10 extra duties after he told me that he was serving charsiew rice when I saw shitty chicken wings and red colour food flavour colouring added.(the one my mother used to make agar agar).:mad:
I hope you didn't eat anything the cook cooked after giving him the 10 extra duties. :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember their milo taste funny.

i dont think they add milk to beverages, most of the time only sweeten the drinks with sugar. Those farkers never use up the food allocation for the unit. many a time, they kept the good stuff for their own consumption.

Everybody from the pre SFI catering era remember that color water served during meal is really got color only, taste just like sky juice.:rolleyes:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is nothing, we cover up an incident when the whole SISPEC got food poisoning. KNN, dono what the fuck the cooks doing, about 3 company got sick, not all of them, but the number is staggering. In the end, the PC gave out medication to those affected. Best part is that the next day is passing out parade ceremony.

vbchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cook added the CO's sperms into your Milo !! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What a Joker.

Anyway, everything there is our own doing. There will always be fukkers that's why that cook deserve his extras. After that he never fcuk around also he knows if he did, he will get blanket party.

As for the SISPEC PC, that joker is playing with fire for covering up. He's lucky he didn't have any trainees die or end up in hospital. I remember my SAFINCOS (pre SISPEC) CSM tekan until just about my whole section had heat stroke and one guy nearly went mad. He tried to cover up but he forgot we were a white horse section. I just told my old man and I was surprised the change after the weekend break. Fukker didn't dare to do it anymore.:biggrin:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the SISPEC PC, that joker is playing with fire for covering up. He's lucky he didn't have any trainees die or end up in hospital. I remember my SAFINCOS (pre SISPEC) CSM tekan until just about my whole section had heat stroke and one guy nearly went mad. He tried to cover up but he forgot we were a white horse section. I just told my old man and I was surprised the change after the weekend break. Fukker didn't dare to do it anymore.:biggrin:

Should go complain outside the unit/school. Make hooha till they scared.

My NS unit got a company that refuse to go dinner and threw their 11B at the OC. CO got wind and tried to cover up as this is a mutiny. One insider informed CMPB and the 'G's (G1-G6) came in within an hour.

CO kanna henta kaki...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. Those farkers never use up the food allocation for the unit. many a time, they kept the good stuff for their own consumption.
.......:rolleyes:

I remember during my time, one camp was very tight in dishing out the vegetables & meat.

I would then see them throw away the left overs(there was alot)!! :rolleyes:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember during my time, one camp was very tight in dishing out the vegetables & meat.

I would then see them throw away the left overs(there was alot)!! :rolleyes:

They will rather throw it away then to give it to you !
Throw 100% away than give you more to make you fat !