• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone know where in Singapore is it full of REAL Sinkies?

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hougang maybe?

I dont hear people from Hougang complaining much about Indons, Pinoys or Global Indians overrunning their estates....

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what is your definition of Real Singaporeans. Many private housing estates are still mainly occupied by locals as foreigners cannot buy. Of course there are some rented out to expats etc but by and large, more locals than foreigners

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but only in private LANDED housing estates.

Depends on what is your definition of Real Singaporeans. Many private housing estates are still mainly occupied by locals as foreigners cannot buy. Of course there are some rented out to expats etc but by and large, more locals than foreigners

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hougang maybe?

I dont hear people from Hougang complaining much about Indons, Pinoys or Global Indians overrunning their estates....

I suggest u go to those old landed estates like Seletar, Sennett, etc. ALmost no expats there. Only indons and pinoys there are maids. And Indians are gardeners there. Maybe in some of the old shop row houses, you have the occasion massage place own by PRC women.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest u go to those old landed estates like Seletar, Sennett, etc. ALmost no expats there. Only indons and pinoys there are maids. And Indians are gardeners there. Maybe in some of the old shop row houses, you have the occasion massage place own by PRC women.

In the past Sennet used to have many middle class foreigners e.g. indonesians but that has changed. You will now find some homes being rented out to PRCs & used like dormitories.

Last edited:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Tonychat knows. This is really his expertise. Tonychat has a series of detectors that can easily identify who is Sinkie and who is not. Alternatively, seek out the places where Tonychat avoids, and you know those places must be full of Sinkies.