• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Trust The PAP As It Believes...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
he has the money to reward whom he chooses

Respect cannot be bought. If all it takes is money then he'll even more once his dad kicks the bucket. He's the eldest son and first in line for a gigantic inheritance.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Many Singaporeans Chinese moved out of sinkieland at the moment even sinkiekand, by your standards, is successful. What happen? Most of them are rich, educated and successful.

Some do but most stay put.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree that no one should trust politicians. So, Singaporeans, don't trust the pap

Those who try to trust the PAP as much as possible are those RC losers and PAP ibs. Because in their pathetic life, they can't find anyway to craft a life out by themselves and need to open their ass hole to the PAP rod for their life support.

These sinkie lowlife hope to get some benefits and reward for themselves by doing that even so it is in the expense of the people, whole society and country.. They only care about their fucking self.. Sounds very much like a traitor.

You can see such low life in this forum too.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who try to trust the PAP as much as possible are those RC losers and PAP ibs. Because in their pathetic life, they can't find anyway to craft a life out by themselves and need to open their ass hole to the PAP rod for their life support.

These sinkie lowlife hope to get some benefits and reward for themselves by doing that even so it is in the expense of the people, whole society and country.. They only care about their fucking self.. Sounds very much like a traitor.

You can see such low life in this forum too.

you know pap cadres, RCs well. you rightly described them

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you know pap cadres, RCs well. you rightly described them

If you want to see an example of a sinkie lowlife, just go and talk to some RC members and you will get an idea what a sinkie loser is and how they behaves.

It is a very good sinkie representation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I doubt Leongsam knows why some choose to stay put

Those rich who stay is because they gain their riches by opening their arsehole to the PAP.. If they leave to other parts of the world.. Nobody will be interested in their arse.

They can't craft out the business by themselves, like I said, they need the life support from the PAP in order to earn a living.. I totally despise such losers.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those rich who stay is because they gain their riches by opening their arsehole to the PAP.. If they leave to other parts of the world.. Nobody will be interested in their arse.

They can't craft out the business by themselves, like I said, they need the life support from the PAP in order to earn a living.. I totally despise such losers.

I despise such people too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to see an example of a sinkie lowlife, just go and talk to some RC members and you will get an idea what a sinkie loser is and how they behaves.

It is a very good sinkie representation.

Every August or mid-late July, they are extremely busy and proactive with putting up National Day decorations and flags. :biggrin:

1224532.jpg

Wow, one big family in Yew Tee! :wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every August or mid-late July, they are extremely busy and proactive with putting up National Day decorations and flags. :biggrin:

Wow, one big family in Yew Tee! :wink:

I wonder whether average Singaporeans feel that they are part of the big family? or do they feel left out?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Give the new immigrants time and they will call Singapore home too. It took the Chinese more than a century to consider themselves Singaporeans first and Chinese second. You need to give the immigrants more time to settle in. Rome was not built in a day.

Sinkie land is just like an oasis in the desert to these newly imported shitizens. They will never regard sinkie land as their home. As long as the oasis has the water, they will remain.

How else can you explain why pinoys holding shitizenship were disappointed when permit for pinoys to celebrate the philippines national day was rejected and they openly voiced their frustration?

How else can you explain why tiong sportsmen/women sang the chinese national anthem when they were back in China to celebrate the national day?

How much time do they need to settle in? The world does not wait for anyone to decide where he stands. If you hold the red passport, you are a sinkie, nothing more.

If you hold the red passport and still regard your birth country as your homeland, please return that red passport and F.O.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If you hold the red passport and still regard your birth country as your homeland, please return that red passport and F.O.

I hold an OZ passport but I do not regard OZ as home. My homeland is my beloved Singapore because the PAP is the best government there is.