• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think SMRT uses the best material to last?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH NO!! How do i know where to stand if there is no proper guideline? Expect to see lots of delays because nobody can get in or out of the trains until they fix those lines.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH NO!! How do i know where to stand if there is no proper guideline? Expect to see lots of delays because nobody can get in or out of the trains until they fix those lines.

Is this how a typical German would react to those broken lines?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rail wheels are manufactured by ah tiong...how safe can a product be if it is made in ah tiong land...

For all we know there could be more parts from China & even the original parts that are near the end of life but have never been replaced:eek:
The corruption that we are aware of might only be the tip of the iceberg.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all we know there could be more parts from China & even the original parts that are near the end of life but have never been replaced:eek:
The corruption that we are aware of might only be the tip of the iceberg.

If I am not wrong the rails are also from Ah Tiong land....

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at these cheap paint used at Redhill Station and Circle Line few months ago

WP_000776rs_zps55f576b4.jpg

Photo0596rs_zpsa9c8d8dd.jpg

Photo0596rs_zpsa9c8d8dd.jpg

Photo0595rs_zps22d96e3c.jpg

Their gebiz tender always award to the cheapest! off course cheapest
means cutting corner! cant blame them otherwise they will be charge for
corruption if they award to the slightly higher tender!! CPIB will be probing~~~

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
corruption if they award to the slightly higher tender!! CPIB will be probing~~~

It's the cheapest that complies with the tender specifications. I don't think you know how public tenders work.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the cheapest that complies with the tender specifications. I don't think you know how public tenders work.

Dat Peppershit is lying through his teeth,
Obviously he knows nuts about tenders
He sure as hell knows a lot about cheating
Just like his Masters the Scums in white

Those who are still daft enough to vote for PAP when they hire such fraudulent and cheating PAP IBs ought to be shot.

Here's the evidence, go to this other thread and check out #82 to 85 in addition to this:

I know you will do this so I intentionally checked in now even though I am having lunch.

That screenshot is Peppertail's and to confirm readers can see the top where it says 217 points which is where Pepper is right now. Asterix on the other hand is way ahead at 963 points.

Now dear Singaporeans if the PAP is so unscrupulous as to hire this kind of cheat like Peppertail as an IB then you know 110 % confirmed chopped you will be screwed if you vote for them. This kind of cheap trick by Peppertail PAP IB shows that the Scums in White thinks Sinkies are dumb and can being taken for granted. Vote wisely, vote them OUT in 2016.

Danke my idiot Peppertail for scoring another own goal!

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

i wonder have you ever taken part in a GEBIZ tender? No doubt generally cheapest get the job but don't you know corners are cut just so as to get the job done?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng replies: all govt services employ the same strategy mah - compare product with 3 shops 货比三家!:biggrin: the cheapest wins the deal!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies: all govt services employ the same strategy mah - compare product with 3 shops 货比三家!:biggrin: the cheapest wins the deal!

Actually not necessary to have 3, some times even a single bid can get job if they can proof the company is the only one that has the technical competency to do the job..

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no tender in SMRT for this job and it is not cheap. $600 for one arrow? How much does a contractor charge for painting a 3-rm flat?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder have you ever taken part in a GEBIZ tender? No doubt generally cheapest get the job but don't you know corners are cut just so as to get the job done?

It all depends how good you are in convincing the government officer that your product complies with the tender specifications. I have seen a few projects that went to the 2nd lowest bidder because the lowest did not fulfill the tender criteria on the financial or technical part. It is rare but it happens.

On the other hand there are of course cases where the product delivered is of substandard despite looking fine on paper. In such cases the DLP will kick in. The contractor will have to rectify at their own costs within the DLP.

If the tender itself specified materials that are not fit for the job SMRT can blame nobody but themselves and they will sit on the cost.

Maybe thousands of people stepping on it every day for a few month is enough to make any paint wear off and it is anticipated?

There is no way to tell what is the case here unless we have the specifications.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no way to tell what is the case here unless we have the specifications.

Then publish the specifications for all to see you silly TWIT
If it ain't the contractor's fault than it must be Gabrament's
For not coming up with stringent enough specifications
So as not to waste taxpayers' money on lousy paint

Finally that Lightning Brigade Peppershit
Puts Asterix on his so-called ignore list
Can't debate properly
Press bailout button
That's the PAPy way

I would be most grateful if you could please prease put me on your Ignore List. Danke!

More like a convenient way to smear others
Each time Pepper posts with that signature
Anyone who has brains will stop and think
What kind of pea brained twit uses lame siggie
Siggie should tell others something about you
Hobbies, values, personality et cetera
Not to smear, tar, defame, slander
Unless one works for those greedy Lightning

Proof Peppertail's a fraud just like his PAPzi masters
Please read below post and #82 to 85 of that thread
Fraudster exposed, confirmed, stamped and chopped

I know you will do this so I intentionally checked in now even though I am having lunch.
That screenshot is Peppertail's and to confirm readers can see the top where it says 217 points which is where Pepper is right now. Asterix on the other hand is way ahead at 963 points.
Now dear Singaporeans if the PAP is so unscrupulous as to hire this kind of cheat like Peppertail as an IB then you know 110 % confirmed chopped you will be screwed if you vote for them. This kind of cheap trick by Peppertail PAP IB shows that the Scums in White thinks Sinkies are dumb and can being taken for granted. Vote wisely, vote them OUT in 2016.
Danke my idiot Peppertail for scoring another own goal!

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng remembers they used those plastic cable-ties to tie the rails together that caused breakdowns before!:biggrin: metal more expensive mah!