• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think she is really that innocent?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read one article saying that she comes from polytechnic... the photo shows ITE Choa Chu kang

oh look, she carry LV.. wahh .. buy from where, Ion or Marina bay sand.. so rich.....

slutschool.jpg

That is a Burberry, you twit! No wonder you couldn't tell the difference between a woman and a ladyboy.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think today's ST says the pimp "tested" her before sending to his customers.
I used to have a regular fl female, her pimp keep threatening here and wanted to do raw, he said he had vesectomy liao, so no need condom, sibe fucked up. In the end she left SG.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to have a regular fl female, her pimp keep threatening here and wanted to do raw, he said he had vesectomy liao, so no need condom, sibe fucked up. In the end she left SG.

why do you mixed around with losers...???? that is so unhealthy.. losers are to be bashed and not supposed to be mixed around with.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our law is really lousy. Wonder who is the idiot who drafted this and who they consulted? AWARE?

I would be one of those charged too as i will not ask how old is the girl before fucking her. Would you?

Correct! OKT advertise 18. She says 18. H81 registered guest needs to be 18. Who the fuck will know she is 17? The men are the victims here. So many high flyer and common men got it because of a fucked up OKT and girl.

Both of the OKT and girl needs to be jailed one year for each count of prostitution!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Correct! OKT advertise 18. She says 18. H81 registered guest needs to be 18. Who the fuck will know she is 17? The men are the victims here. So many high flyer and common men got it because of a fucked up OKT and girl.

Both of the OKT and girl needs to be jailed one year for each count of prostitution!

That's right.

That is a misrepresentation of advertisement. Sinkieland is too loopsided to female support.. but that is how sinkie behaves, without using brains.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you mixed around with losers...???? that is so unhealthy.. losers are to be bashed and not supposed to be mixed around with.

I believe some really not for the money or branded stuffs, some of them do it for their family survival

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So it's no surprise that the ugliest of the lot has to spread her legs wide and according to Subhas Anandan she is "Hardcore" :biggrin:

1595679222eba4547e57d8a00dbd24cfaf5fbcf8.jpg

159537434733c5404522de3fb6357701140fa088.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe some really not for the money or branded stuffs, some of them do it for their family survival

dude ...are you sure you living in 2012 ? :wink: most of singaporean pros or hostess do it because of wanting a good life ( not a better life ) .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
agreed.

but for this particular species, i believe she did it to satisfy herself.

money is a plus. :biggrin:

theres no singaporean pros or hostress do it for their family . even in japan !!! all those woman just want money . why i know ? because i own one of the hostress club in shinjuku . simple as that .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Neither is Ng Guan Mean! these 2 gentlemen must have ejaculated prematurely. Wonder which H81 is so close to m hotel.

Ask me ask me. Im the king of H81 :biggrin:
Its the one at keong Siak Street. Very nicely hidden hotel. Walk to M hotel 15 for me if I wear sport shoe. Take taxi 5mins.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is funny to believe you can be honey and have money. If you can fuck you can take the responsibility of fucking. She is a value destruction threat to Singapore. You know how expensive it is to train 80 people? We could talking about a loss of more than 80 million dollars to Singapore's economy. Even if she fuck till she 55, and make a 1 million a year, she cannot make 80 million.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

She should have got some herpes and pass it to that guy :biggrin: