• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Roy Ngerng's apology is sincere?

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10262180_672482636122377_4913769895352206524_n.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"For all the problems that remain unresolved or still are issues now, I say.."SORRY'"

And with a wave of his hand.

I rest my case. LoL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why the fuck does it mater what i think???

all i know is no apology by Roy would have made pinky happy because pinky wanted him to do this and that and everything else in order to avoid getting fucked by his bayi with the steel cock......

looks like getting shafted was always part of the plan lor....

2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg2013-05-31 21.27.56.jpg

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is that Roy did apolgise offically to LHL. Whether is sincere or not is subjective which is not important. As a healthcare worker, he offer SGD 5,000.00 dollars as compensation (To me is reasonable) could be already is his 1 month salary as he dont earn millions of dollar.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to side with Ass Loong on this. This Roy fella on the surface pretend to apologize and end up behind the scenes do monkey tricks.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact is that Roy did apolgise offically to LHL. Whether is sincere or not is subjective which is not important. As a healthcare worker, he offer SGD 5,000.00 dollars as compensation (To me is reasonable) could be already is his 1 month salary as he dont earn millions of dollar.

for million dollar pinky and his equally rich lawyer....they think its a fucking joke .....thats why they said it was derisory .....

these fuckers forgot what is it like to be making less than 2k a month and having to give $5k to a rich fucker to wipe his backside and he still laugh at you.....

poor roy..... kena jacked by these thuggish elite bastards.................................

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
for million dollar pinky and his equally rich lawyer....they think its a fucking joke .....thats why they said it was derisory .....

these fuckers forgot what is it like to be making less than 2k a month and having to give $5k to a rich fucker to wipe his backside and he still laugh at you.....

poor roy..... kena jacked by these thuggish elite bastards.................................

'Poor roy' chose to insinuate that Ass Loong is cheating the CPF monies without evidence. Ok never mind that, then he go and make his video private instead of removing which would then exempt him from paying damages.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Making a Youtube video private is equivalent to 'removing them'... it is no longer shared with, or accessible by the public.

It happens all the time for other kinds of videos: e.g. music videos, movies.

The only way that some video may be removed by Youtube is when it has been flagged for copyright infringement or offensive material which breaches Youtube's TOS.

Once again, the PAP dogs in here had better check the facts before spouting rubbish during weekday office hours as part of their IB employment's job scope. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right, Roy's apology was insincere. How to spot a sincere apology and repentant, see this picture for guide :

aung99_zpse9b7f21c.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

he should learn from anton and hire a PR company to apologize. $5000 would hv been well spent to chut a professionally done youtube