• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think local indians hate foreign indians as much as local chinese hate foreign

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese?

Honestly speaking tell me honestly do they?

We all know how fucked up foreign kelings and tiongs are. Ok.

Yet for some odd reason a local keling doesn't hate foreign kelings as much as local chinese hate foreign chinese.

Why?

Want some input here.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do you think local indians hate foreign indians as much as local chinese hate for

The local Chinese don't hate our comrades from China or our kin from Taiwan, we welcum them!!..only the Indians with the caste system, hate each other!!

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you think local indians hate foreign indians as much as local chinese hate for

Sorry brother. I am a Red Indian. I love all Indians in my Reservation.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry brother. I am a Red Indian. I love all Indians in my Reservation.

I am "2 DOGS FUCKING" of Apache Tribe ..just saying HOW !