• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think eErotica69 a fake WP supporter?

Do you think eErotica69 is a fake wp supporter?

• Yes, i suspected just as much!

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • I reserve my judgmenet. Need more time to observe.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Of course not! It is all in your imagination. I believe in bro eErotica69.

Votes: 54 79.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I got no time to answer all your crap yet. Still in office. You think that by you bringing in Tonychat to support your case, you will get a good alliance?

Let start with a non-brainer reply to you first! Why I attached Tonychat and ask him to fuck home to jiu hu? See below.

First of all, fuck your mother Chee buy,
Act neutral and act innocent does not cover your PAP ib ass, because people like you are too stupid to even know how to make a sense of being a human being..

Face it, you are too worthless to craft a life y yourselves and you need a PAP to rod in your pathetic sinkie ass in order to earn a living. Totally pathetic.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, fuck your mother Chee buy,
Act neutral and act innocent does not cover your PAP ib ass, because people like you are too stupid to even know how to make a sense of being a human being..

Face it, you are too worthless to craft a life y yourselves and you need a PAP to rod in your pathetic sinkie ass in order to earn a living. Totally pathetic.

Fuck your chee bye, jiu hu kia. Singapore politics is none of your concern. Just fuck home to Malaysia and suck Najib's dick.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 142

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your chee bye, jiu hu kia. Singapore politics is none of your concern. Just fuck home to Malaysia and suck Najib's dick.

I will be here in top form to disgrace your PAP master.. I have an idea.. Why not let your pathetic sinkie mother to be raped by your master.. You will be very well rewarded.

You can get all the benefit in the expense of the people, society and country and even your own family and mother, why not offer your wife too.. You will get double the reward.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will be here in top form to disgrace your PAP master.. I have an idea.. Why not let your pathetic sinkie mother to be raped by your master.. You will be very well rewarded.

Tonychat, just because you allowed your whole family in jiu hu to get raped and arse fucked by UMNO does not mean that I should do so.

Attachments

• 01Tony05.jpg
    01Tony05.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 136

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you for allowing this thread to be politicised
Dat Erotic bugger even claimed that I'm Tonychat's clone
In addition to not minding his own business
Such as believing others are Christian when oredi said atheist
By the way Mojito claims to be forced to do something
In order to feed his twelve children strange forum indeed

"Let's remember that politics simply relates to anything concerned with government and public policy and other aspects of civic life. For many decades, [Singapore] was saddled with the problem of too little participation in the political sphere, reflecting widespread civic apathy and a worrying detachment of the people from the political process.

This is no longer the case, and it is strange that growing community involvement should be castigated. Surely this is, at least in part, a reflection of the maturity of [Singapore] society. It also reflects the reality of a largely immigrant community being transformed into a more stable community with stronger roots in [Singapore]. People get involved in public policy because they care. Is this a bad thing?

What most of these critics really mean when they talk about politicisation is the kind of politicisation that they dislike. They would prefer [Singapore's] political engagement to be limited to passive acceptance of dictates from above. Even here, there is something new in the air: some pro-government forces that feel the need [to fix the Opposition and accuse activists of heckling retarded children when it is the farked up civil serpents who are at fault for issuing two permits for the same space].

The woolly charge of politicisation will not disappear but sensible people will look upon this process as an opportunity to involve more people in the development of society. This also verges dangerously close to the idea of making [Singapore] more democratic and the very people who claim to love this place will, in the same breath, declare that its people are too immature to govern themselves.

The bottom line is a visceral distrust of the people. The lesson of history is that when the rulers of societies distrust their own people, these societies build failure into their structure."

http://www.scmp.com/comment/insight...cisation-hong-kong-society-should-be-welcomed

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat, just because you allowed your whole family in jiu hu to get raped and arse fucked by UMNO does not mean that I should do so.

First of all.. I don't have a family like you do.. You raise your family by betraying your country and leech your country together with your PAP master.. I also don't do like what u did by allowing your PAP master to rape your mother, wife and daughter in order to get money.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all.. I don't have a family like you do.. You raise your family by betraying your country and leech your country together with your PAP master.. I also don't do like what u did by allowing your PAP master to rape your mother, wife and daughter in order to get money.

You don't have a family like me? Are you an orphan and both your parents die liao? So sad.

Does UMNO pay you in kind or in ringgit?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't have a family like me? Are you an orphan and both your parents die liao? So sad.

Does UMNO pay you in kind or in ringgit?

Hey, tomorrow don't forget to offer your wife and mother to be fucked by your PAP master, if not you will not be getting any paycheck from them

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey, tomorrow don't forget to offer your wife and mother to be fucked by your PAP master, if not you will not be getting any paycheck from them

Huh? You working so hard for UMNO not enoough? They still want to arse fuck your family before they pay your salary?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huh? You working so hard for UMNO not enoough? They still want to arse fuck your family before they pay your salary?

You are a PAP ib... Period. To all brothers here, you can start fucking this low life from now onwards...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are a PAP ib... Period. To all brothers here, you can start fucking this low life from now onwards...

wah! i go supermart come back ... u people fight until so hiong ah!
cool cool everyone... it is not end of the world...
mai sio pa...

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah! i go supermart come back ... u people fight until so hiong ah!
cool cool everyone... it is not end of the world...
mai sio pa...

You bought bananas huh ? :p
Fuctard loser jiu hoo kia loser with a loose arse did not get anal-fucked lately , hence , the online fucking
:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck your mother Chee buy.... Jiu hu Kia just fuck off from sg and go back suck umno cocks...

Log in with another clone.. Another attempt to insult the intelligence of others.. Why PAP ib so stupid.. Oh.. They cannot even earn a living by themselves.. So how much brain can they have?