• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or 自导自演fake thrown eggs will like Beer Can Chicken Recipe?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asked by @chicken Cantonese son of chicken that thinks it’s Cantonese privilege to start chicken threads around hokkien virgin to slap and abuse me as chicken. He thinks hokkien woman should let him slap song song and shouldn’t get angry because his loser grandfather said so get angry means admit chicken woh.

Must be same loser privilege grandfather logic for those Cantonese etc dogs that whistled at me and hide in rat hole make knocks to abuse me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asked by @chicken Cantonese son of chicken that thinks it’s Cantonese privilege to start chicken threads around hokkien virgin to slap and abuse me as chicken. He thinks hokkien woman should let him slap song song and shouldn’t get angry because his loser grandfather said so get angry means admit chicken woh.

Must be same loser privilege grandfather logic for those Cantonese etc dogs that whistled at me and hide in rat hole make knocks to abuse me indeed.
Thread 'This Beer Can Chicken Recipe looks good. Must try making this!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...ecipe-looks-good-must-try-making-this.360019/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@chicken @musclepower @Balls2U Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes Get lost and take your Ccb loser Cantonese privilege grandfather logic to hell. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
3fdddc6fe0516627bad27e3074d59f964b954db6_001_620x.jpg
Hokkien Gin duacb challenge

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3fdddc6fe0516627bad27e3074d59f964b954db6_001_620x.jpg
Hokkien Gin duacb challenge
Tell that to yourself and your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png