• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you need HELP Mr. Perfect for your 冚家殘?

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe many here recently read with sadness and sorrows of your recent demise of many of your family members including your dog. In Cantonese we call this 冚家殘 and its the worst of tragedies. I believe many in this forum are concern, is there any way that some of us here can help you and at the very lease share this hurt and sorrow with you? Please let us know as I found many forumers here have a human heart and most willing to help in any way even with money. If you like you can leave your bank account here and I will be the first to donate as I am very concern that you may not have enough money to buy the next coffin for the next family member. In the mean time

Namo Amitabha Namo Amitabha Namo Amitabha

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i donate 20 cent to his bereavement fund for his family and him eventually.

poor fucker has a long history of deaths in his family

Namo Amitabha Namo Amitabha Namo Amitabha

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. guys! just wait a little longer!
2. i can bet on it.
3. more deaths acoming from it hoh!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just read his posts. I'm very troubled for nature to have dealt with him so unfairly. I'm waiting for him to post his bank account as I'd like to help him if he requires. Poor fella. Bastard PAP will surely sideline this type of citizens here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Perfect's parents can rise up from the grave one........tomolo going shopping with him.....or later he say he got 4 sets of parents

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr. Perfect dog just died woh!

My beloved dog of 12 years had to be put down yesterday. She was my first dog ever. Its so alone and quiet in my house. The hurt is unbearable. I feel so alone and guilty. I dont know how to cope. Any ideas

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worry.
His papa died 2 yrs ago but came back to life when his mummy died few days ago.
I believed his mummy had resurrected when the doggy died yesterday.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No worry.
His papa died 2 yrs ago but came back to life when his mummy died few days ago.
I believed his mummy had resurrected when the doggy died yesterday.

Recent one is step father la, 2 years ago that one ashes already how to back?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't laugh at Mr perfect. He is a disturbed and lonely guy whose only outlet is sitting in front of his PC and trying to get attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he is typing from IMH.