• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you look down on people who sign on army?

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously most of these people are scums, their behaviour is outright dirty. Only a handful are righteous, the rest just arrogant shitheads who though they are very accomplished, simply get promoted because they are there long enough. Slackos and play dirty even when they join the private sector.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Seriously most of these people are scums, their behaviour is outright dirty. Only a handful are righteous, the rest just arrogant shitheads who though they are very accomplished, simply get promoted because they are there long enough. Slackos and play dirty even when they join the private sector.
No idea. All I know is that those regulars end up in Certis after they leave the army. I saw a couple of those ex regulars NCOs doing body inspection when taking my flights at Changi Airport. Lol :biggrin:

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle thought you ever say you envy them KNN

I am envious of them indeed. Air Force is the best, get posting to overseas and enjoy additional reimbursement, bring wife and kids along, rent out HDB for $$$, then kids exempted from studying Chinese. Whole family happy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We Penetrate Deeper............. real tankee motto
m&d is a sinkie tankee's worst nightmare.
th
th

a9cw7bC.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am envious of them indeed. Air Force is the best, get posting to overseas and enjoy additional reimbursement, bring wife and kids along, rent out HDB for $$$, then kids exempted from studying Chinese. Whole family happy.
my uncle say KNN if he is airforce pilot he rather be single KNN. everywhere you go just leeport you are a saf pilot every chicks will open leg for you KNN.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Army is compulsory for all Singaporean males for 2 years...then why the need to sign on ?

You forgot so fast already, it is not "IF" but it is...it is a privilege that Stinkerporens males get to join N.S., the females, just don't get it. Some, after being privileged want to have a lifetime of it.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot so fast already, it is not "IF" but it is...it is a privilege that Stinkerporens males get to join N.S., the females, just don't get it. Some, after being privileged want to have a lifetime of it.

During my time...only the Keow Thor sign on because they cannot find other jobs and the army life is senang...got uniform, staff quarters and food provided.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No idea. All I know is that those regulars end up in Certis after they leave the army. I saw a couple of those ex regulars NCOs doing body inspection when taking my flights at Changi Airport. Lol :biggrin:
This happen when rank is too small to earn a managerial position in ST, NOL, Keppel and so on....:biggrin: