• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know what’s apoptosis and related diseases?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are interested in medical science. How come hymen broken can still be considered virgin?
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil cancer shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat and repeat lies to win. You are the liar that dare not swear to die a violent death if I am a virgin. Not me that swear big big if I am not a virgin I die a violent death. Pui!
You are a well searched and groped pussy. I'm sure your husband's hands are tainted with your smelly cunt stench.