• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know mandarin originated from the mongol and the Jin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did post a video on a good tvb series to watch. N it was spoken in traditional cantonese. I have also posted a video about hokkein being taught in class n it sounder crude. So i do not believe tat traditional hokkein can b much better.

Anyway I am glad this thread have proven 1 point n tat is Mandarin is not the true language of the Han Chinese. Just a basterdised language use by the Qing dynasty. A Foreign Barbarian tribe. It also proves to the CCP n fucking LKY tat mandarin has nothing to do with being Chinese. FUCK LKY n his speak mandarin campaign.

Ok. I have said my piece now lets get back to proving that Cantonese is the most superior language amoungst all the Chinese dialects.

Thanks all for yr contributions.

Firstly saying one dialect sounds cruder than another is just personal opinion that is just your opinion. Your proof about hokkien being taught in some unknown class and it sounding cruder than a cantonese dialect show isn't even a fair comparison. You should at least compare a serial in hokkien vs one in cantonese. How can you use a class room where they are teaching some young students vs professional actors that probably had their voices dubbed by professionals to make the pronounication sound perfect? Comeon would have thought you would at least make a fair comparison.

Also pray tell how are you going to prove that cantonese is the most superior dialect? What are the conditions to show it's superior?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I am a Cantonese Supremacist. Anyway like u said,,its my personal opinion..but many share my opinion too...but of course many dont share my opinion...just my rants.

Firstly saying one dialect sounds cruder than another is just personal opinion that is just your opinion. Your proof about hokkien being taught in some unknown class and it sounding cruder than a cantonese dialect show isn't even a fair comparison. You should at least compare a serial in hokkien vs one in cantonese. How can you use a class room where they are teaching some young students vs professional actors that probably had their voices dubbed by professionals to make the pronounication sound perfect? Comeon would have thought you would at least make a fair comparison.

Also pray tell how are you going to prove that cantonese is the most superior dialect? What are the conditions to show it's superior?

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... Hakka is not a single ethinic group. They are actually consist of different group of han chinese with no genelogy records (either losing it due to war or simply because they are from different parts of china/ freed slaves). ....In the past, Emperors will forcefully moved population from the north to colonize the South. That occurs many times. While they are known as the Hakka, some groups of Hakka did become localized. Only when a region is populated, then the term "Hakka" come into use. The irony is that the locals may be a past Hakka.
What I am trying to say that it is wrong to assume that Hakka is closest to the Tang Language. Hakka is a broken clan, with too many languages. It impossible to know if they are Han Chinese, Xianbei, Jurchen, Mongolians or the Qiang.

My understanding is that the Hakkas are Han Chinese who arrived from the north (principally Henan) to the southern provinces much later and are referred to by such name as Hakka (guest people) by Han settlers who had arrived centuries earlier. The Hakkas are a diverse group and can be found in Guangdong, Fujian, Sichuan and Jiangxi with each group speaking a different Hakka dialect depending on the domain they are coming from. Because of their shorter habitation in the south and hence lesser influence by the southern culture, the Hakka dialect is closest to the Mandarin Chinese spoken in the north (closest to the Tang language one may say) and even their opera, folk songs and cuisine have distinctly northern flavour which are very different from those found in other dialect groups in south China.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I am a Cantonese Supremacist. Anyway like u said,,its my personal opinion..but many share my opinion too...but of course many dont share my opinion...just my rants.

so if we were to compare a hokkien serial to a canto one it wouldn't sound crude anymore correct?