• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know estrogen is known carcinogen while testosterone is not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6012.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why women need to be pew pew pew raw to be healthy. Otherwise, they become basket cases.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The carcinogens level in your estrogens will be greatly reduced the moment you admit that you're no virgin but a fucking slut! It's a matter of life and death. Choose wisely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
next life be male and find lobang to enjoy unlike your ex who was hopeless looking for entry.
Ya either be male or be evil and manipulative woman. That’s the only way for woman to thrive and enjoy life as best wife or best investor or best hr manager when in reality you can be unqualified lazy idle piece of shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why women need to be pew pew pew raw to be healthy. Otherwise, they become basket cases.
No that’s why women need to either suffer by giving birth to reduce estrogen or suffer uterine cancer due to high estrogen from never giving birth. I read somewhere 1 in 77 old woman will get uterine cancer in old age, something like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The carcinogens level in your estrogens will be greatly reduced the moment you admit that you're no virgin but a fucking slut! It's a matter of life and death. Choose wisely.
You Cantonese bully dog are the LIAR don’t assume and accuse me to be yourself. You dare not swear if I am virgin you die a violent death means you admit you are the liar while I can never admit to be a slut because I am a virgin is a fact. Pui!