• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you find hawker centre quite useless?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stalls are 95% closed or closing by 2 pm and on rare occasions you visit them before 2 pm, they are either always closed totally for spring cleaning or it’s Mondays with 90% stalls closed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not just it’s not useful to me, it’s a breeding ground for organized crimes bully dogs smearing and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stalls are 95% closed or closing by 2 pm and on rare occasions you visit them before 2 pm, they are either always closed totally for spring cleaning or it’s Mondays with 90% stalls closed.
Hawker stalls serve the general working and retiree folks. Not for chicken ayam kind of hours that eat breakfast/lunch at 3 4pm. That's a timing for prostitutes to eat before they start work.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker stalls serve the general working and retiree folks. Not for chicken ayam kind of hours that eat breakfast/lunch at 3 4pm. That's a timing for prostitutes to eat before they start work.
Dearest, after a night of high protein and some cheese. I'd think they don't have to eat the next day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And at other times you visit them after 2 pm with 5% or less stalls opened, you end up eating at the same one or two stalls all the time ie the choice is limited and worse than coffee shops. And nowadays the prices are not even cheaper so it’s a waste of land resources indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prostitute is your Cantonese chicken mother and you bully dog chicken that steal money committed CBT and then kneel down suck cock of your boss to prevent being fired and sent to jail. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And at other times you visit them after 2 pm with 5% or less stalls opened, you end up eating at the same one or two stalls all the time ie the choice is limited and worse than coffee shops. And nowadays the prices are not even cheaper so it’s a waste of land resources indeed.
In fact when I was working last time, I also didn’t frequent hawker center much because they are mostly located near hdb and far away from town or working area where most people need to take lunch. So they are mostly quite useless to me even then except when you got time and money and necessity to drive out for lunch due to lousy and remote working location.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact when I was working last time, I also didn’t frequent hawker center much because they are mostly located near hdb and far away from town or working area where most people need to take lunch. So they are mostly quite useless to me even then except when you got time and money and necessity to drive out for lunch due to lousy and remote working location.
What’s the point of having hawker centres that serve only lunch for hdb people until 2 pm indeed? Do they need to be so pampered with so wide selection of stalls to eat lunch?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were already a prostitute slut whore when you were still working. That's why you were fired from your job.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time hawker centre is all about providing cheap and filling good delicious food for general locals. they get to savor good and tasty food which is mild to the wallets but full to the stomach.
now is all about michellin style and price that can break the bank. :unsure:

of cos now new millennials tends to shun it. they prefer starbucks coffee rather than hawker stall kopi o.
guess they muz adjust to the new trends now since after lunch period it's basically swapping files :unsure: same goes for dinner

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can go to Tekka Market hawker centre. The stalls there are mostly open. And there are plenty of Banglas there to whistle at you. You'll get all the attention there for sure.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to Tekka Market hawker centre. The stalls there are mostly open. And there are plenty of Banglas there to whistle at you. You'll get all the attention there for sure.
Deary,you noticed her so called harassment all happened during day time when she's off duty?

Once the sun sets, they can whistle, finger, pinch, lick and poke her everywhere.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231204_190607.jpg