• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you find Christians very stingy?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this to be a general statement but there seems to be a pattern to this.

I have a few Christian friends and worked under a Christian as well. In all situations, they are quite ok but when it comes to money, damn stingy. Every single cent also want to count.

My theory is this tithe thingy with their churches. Cos they have to give up $$ to their church so they think they have dispensed their charitable duty to society. Subconsciously they might even be thinking to claw back the $$ they had donated through being stingy to other people.

Any comments?

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a fool who gave 50% of his salary to the church every month. He earns $3k per mth. How not to be stingy?

That's exactly my point! They are only generous to God. When they treat other people, it is really disgusting. I have seen them, righteous Christians

1. Arguing over a few bucks
2. Taking advantage of other people's kindness by eating into other people's business margin
3. Pocketing the differences when the other side mistakenly paid out more
4. Complaining about this and that being expensive

No doubt this applies to all but people who are willing to donate 10% or 50% their salary, should embrace the entire spirit of charity and not do 1- 4 above.

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are upmost willingly to give 10 or 20% every month to GOD.
They can even forget you as a friend and their family member bacause they wanna spend more time with GOD. Siao eh.

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont say just christians.. but generally people that dont exercise to analyze or do crticial thinking on their beliefs fall into the same category of intellectually challenged group.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont say just christians.. but generally people that dont exercise to analyze or do crticial thinking on their beliefs fall into the same category of intellectually challenged group.

Christians are the only group who are required to give part of their salaries monthly.