• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you condone bribery and buying of nicks ???

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not bad lah. But fewer prc chicks to fuck now :(

Good for you. If you are in SG, there are lots at Adelphi Centre basement. Kanina... walk past the other day looking for a friend...wow...the basement is filled with these PRC chicks! :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Good for you. If you are in SG, there are lots at Adelphi Centre basement. Kanina... walk past the other day looking for a friend...wow...the basement is filled with these PRC chicks! :biggrin:

I'm not interested in those. I like those non WL, sweet talk abit can up them liao. This type the juice then will be flowing like no tomorrow :biggrin:

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why Kopiuncle logged in as Angbin?

Hush hush............... :biggrin:

Nothing in this forum gives me more satisfaction than taking on the YPAP / PAP IB in this forum. And i don't even need an army of clones to do that. :biggrin:

SIFU, already revealed by Leongsam sometime in 2010 to be working for the PAP, is just another fake opposition supporter. There are actually many here. :biggrin:

Best of all is that - he can zap, curse and swear all he wants but i am unbeatable and i am anonymous! Haha!

Last edited:

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
when Ho Ching buy and sell company.....is it bribery and corruption? Somehow...i do not see TS logic in the title of this thread...:confused:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and this is for you choncbyekia!!!

N1RtPET.png
Limpeh fuck your mother pua chee bye until nua already. Now the bangalas are helping your mother by paying for your Sbf subscription.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Limpeh fuck your mother pua chee bye until nua already. Now the bangalas are helping your mother by paying for your Sbf subscription.

you are getting worse and worse day by day... with each your vulval mouth and anal hole...stupid pimp!

Limpeh fuck my own mother pua chee bye until nua already. Now the bangalas are helping my mother to pay for my food.......i am a useless fucking choncheebye!!!

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Willing buyer willing seller. What's wrong? As Intan puts it...Temasek does the same. If kopiuncle wants, he can do the same. This is business. Leongsam operates Infp and subscriber nicks as business too.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just click on the Forum Rules at the bottom of the page. No where does it states that nicks cannot be transferred. It only states :

Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever! Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever! will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever!, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.The owners of Sam's Alfresco Coffee - The most Offensive and Politically Incorrect Forum ever! reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam also sold his forum....isnt it? Bribery???

Kopisai...please lah....just because you kena exposed, you Kau Pai Kau Bu.

But the worst behavior is not Kau Pei Kau Bu. THE WORST IS THAT YOU EXAGGERATE ABOUT ZAPPINGS ON YOU ....

YOU ARE LIAR...CONMAN...ZERO INTEGRITY! :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are quite right . free market. do you condone such bribery and corruption of forummers through the exchange of private informations and money? those with money and power will always bully those who are weak. you like this type of free model?

This kind of tactics happened everywhere in the real world .. Example , bank company telemarketer buy customers information too from other company :wink: relax uncle . Willing sellers willing buyers

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking ccb...today i not free and so many things on kopi happened. Knnbccb!!!
Spent half an hour reading all these posts! Nabei..so much action.
Ok...ahmeng is for sale too! START BIDDING PLS!