• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe in Platonic relationships?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friendship has taken a beating recently, need some genuine advice from bros and sis here…

Two days back, I was woken up by a phone call around 2.00a.m.! On the line, crying hysterically, was my friend’s wife....I could hardly make out what she was saying. She had a huge fight with hubby, and he actually left her by the side of the road and drove off!

After I got her location I quickly rushed down in my Korean Avante (much to the protest of my girlfriend) I picked her up at Novena area and we drove to the beach. She was still weeping as we gazed at the night sky. Apparently she has found out (again) that my friend is again fooling around during his China trips. The only diff is this time, he came back w STD (not the serious type).

She has about lost all hope of their relationship, and she’s lost. That’s when she laid her head on my shoulder, and I was too stunned to react! I must say I have some liking for her, (she has big sparkling eyes, short bob hair n her skin was creamy white)... but what’s really alluring was her small pouty mouth) :o

I think she sensed my awkwardness, and then she asked : “Do you like me, or can we be in a solely platonic relationship”? Not knowing how to react, I just kept quiet..what if my friend found out??

What do you guys think? Is it possible for a b & g to be physically attracted to each other, yet be solely platonic about it, on a non physical level?

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
"do you like me, or can we be platonic friends..." is very differently from "do you like me, and can we be platonic friends..."

your friend's wife is feeling vulnerable and asking to be fucked..

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, u can have platonic relationship.

But but, u don't post a title 'I should have 'eat' my friend's wife !!!' few yrs down the road. If u do, SB forum bros gona fuck yr 18 generations upside down !!! :eek::biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u wanna eat fish n u wanna hear can eat dun waste so dat u can go ahead n eat all u want wifout regrets ... :p

Last edited:

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinkandoo you are a farking opportunist !

Hey I not taking opportunity on vulnerable chicks ok. Its just that they like to pour their sorrows on me...maybe it's because I am a good listener, something which I find lacking in local males..

That, and of course my broad shoulders play a part too la...:o

american

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most cases platonic relationship appear on paper but I'm sure there is one or two oddball that don't know how to eat food when it is there waiting to be eaten.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I not taking opportunity on vulnerable chicks ok. Its just that they like to pour their sorrows on me...maybe it's because I am a good listener, something which I find lacking in local males..

That, and of course my broad shoulders play a part too la...:o

If you are good enough, you can easily get single models or pretty girls.
Why entangle with a married woman?

Only dumb guys with no $ do things like that to burn themselves

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
chio or not? if chio, fuck her 1st, then see how lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Quite chio, nice creamy skin, slim with small pouty lips, just that her voice is abit course lor..:p

What if I up and lose my friendship...do you think she's just using me to get back at her hubby...then I'll be so hurt u know.:(

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite chio, nice creamy skin, slim with small pouty lips, just that her voice is abit course lor..:p

What if I up and lose my friendship...do you think she's just using me to get back at her hubby...then I'll be so hurt u know.:(

fark her then say!!! dont waste the chance to up a girl you like.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

just kidding!!! it's your choice and, it's her choice.but but, remember this, anything you do, remember the outcome!!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

your best friend or just a normal friend wife.
if you really care about the friendship, why are you thinking of screwing your bro wife.

you can't have it both ways.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

face it, you want to up her

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Platonic relationship is a state of equilibrium when both parties manage to fool themselves completely or in a state of inaction.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if that woman is a fat bitch ,you would not meet her already ...admit it , you want to up her ....

remember , that is their family problem , why get yourself stuck in between ? the next time meet her in 81 hotel ...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friendship has taken a beating recently, need some genuine advice from bros and sis here…

.................. and I was too stunned to react! I must say I have some liking for her, ..... but what’s really alluring was her small pouty mouth) :o

I think she sensed my awkwardness, and then she asked : “Do you like me, or can we be in a solely platonic relationship”? Not knowing how to react, I just kept quiet..what if my friend found out??

What do you guys think? Is it possible for a b & g to be physically attracted to each other, yet be solely platonic about it, on a non physical level?

My earnestest advice (Darn sammy, I earnestly hope it is not advise) .....is..

Tell her, "Oh yes, we should have a platonus relationship and even fuck once in a while. I can live with that."

:smile:

Cheers!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Very true, a lot of wooden guys out there, years after, you try to kick yourself for that but even in that you fail too.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
fark her then say!!! dont waste the chance to up a girl you like.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

just kidding!!! it's your choice and, it's her choice.but but, remember this, anything you do, remember the outcome!!!!

Good sir, were you referring to the immediate outcome (sticky/creamy) or the outcome 9 months later? :eek:

Or do you mean the possible fallout? :biggrin: