• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think rui en very ugly?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is quite an intelligent girl who used to be quite wild. Smoked during RJC days.
ruien_old1.jpg

:eek:

jw5

Loyal
She's not ugly, but the least desirable at least for me amongst the seven princesses.

Well one man's meat another poison, so they say.

Who are the other six?
Jeanette, Fiona, Felicia, Jessica, Joanne, who's the fifth?

In terms of appearance, I would rate Rui En ahead of Joanne Peh but below the rest, no offence. :o
But in terms of personality or "xing ge", she may be first. :wink:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Tv is full of half fuck so called actors and actresses. They don't even look half as good as their Taiwanese or Hongkie counterparts.

CharmaineSheh24064.jpg

Charmaine Sheh (HK)

Linda-Liao4.jpg

Linda Liao (Taiwan)

phptqsCaV_m.jpg

Auntie Zoe (Singapore)

I'm always first to bash Sinkie sheep but may I inform you that Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are more likely than Sinkies to have undergone plastic surgery.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You miss out Dawn.

Ruien ahead of Joanne? :eek:

"Xing ge" is not high in my criteria, TNN is though, but not a necessity. :biggrin:

Who are the other six?
Jeanette, Fiona, Felicia, Jessica, Joanne, who's the fifth?

In terms of appearance, I would rate Rui En ahead of Joanne Peh but below the rest, no offence. :o
But in terms of personality or "xing ge", she may be first. :wink: